Adare XC social ride Sun May 4

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To those concerned - Toowoomba, Warwick and Ipswich Clubs.

The Riders Club cordially invites your members for an inter-city social morning at Adare XC track, north of Gatton, on May 4, 8am-12pm (lunchtime).

Adare is a Private Property venue that is only available on event days. This non-competitive event will give riders the opportunity to try out the course that will be used in the 3-Hour Pony Express and Qld Championship races 2 weeks later on May 18.

With vastly more rain on it since last year's SEQ round and several new track features, the circuit has an interesting new flavour that is well worth a look.

Riders require a current MTBA licence or day licence.

Directions to the track:
http://www.twowheelpromotions.com.au/home/images/stories/Docs/maps/adare-mudmap05.pdf

Kind regards,
John Pinnell
0438 342 557

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone who is keen on car pooling, i reckon i could fit 7-8 bikes in my ute, then we could just run 1 other car down.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I could squeeze another in my ute if i had to, just so Ryan could go the ski instructor.;)

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meeting at Myler Manor 06.45 Sunday morn to load the bikes for a 0700 departure. I know it won't take us an hour to get to Adare, but we will be ready to ride at 0800.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hay, just making sure i can rock up and get a day licence there??
Spoke to John regarding the day licences & he has $5 MTBA Participation Licences to use for indemnity and public liability, so bring a fiver and they can fill it out before you go out on the trail.

boltz

Likes Dirt
I'm planning to be at Adare, but I need a rear deraileur shifter. Can anyone lend me one while I sought out warranty, or order a new one.
Jason before you suggest that I'm just trying to rebuild my bike with borrowed parts, my peddles have been dispatched by Phantom so I should see them any day now

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm planning to be at Adare, but I need a rear deraileur shifter. Can anyone lend me one while I sought out warranty, or order a new one.
Jason before you suggest that I'm just trying to rebuild my bike with borrowed parts, my peddles have been dispatched by Phantom so I should see them any day now

Steve i would never anything like that. :D

I think your best bet would be to call Aaron about the shifter, i'm sure he could help. For anyone else that needs to know, Steve is a sram man.

Last edited: