A vid

CameraCourage

Likes Bikes
Those jumps, sadly don't exist anymore. There were two locations in that video, one was our local DH spot which was more gnarly than anything i have ever ridden before. The other was a location up in Breckenridge CO that is now condo's.

The biggest jump in that is 44ft, that is the jump that he is singing after at the end of the vid. Before that in a line there were 2 more. One was 30 ft the next was 35 ft. THat is all in Breck

The other location had a stepdown that is about 20 ft and a big jump that is about 30 ft.

The best thing about this video is we shot it all in one day. Darren Miller is the rider. (he is now in Superhero's movies) We calculated the distance that he traveled on each jump in the air, how many times he did each run and came up with him logging 1/4 mile in the air in one day!! It was AWESOME

G

damn good....i liked it.....gives me ideas...kinda......those jumps r the sickest...so smooth looking..ide luv to have a go.

CameraCourage

Likes Bikes
hardtail free rider said:
excelent vid, my only complaint...the size of the screen. but everything else was sweet. nice work, specially for a does footage
What's wrong with the size of the screen? I would love to know for things I put up in the future.

fatkat

Likes Dirt
thats insane in the membraine!!! awesome work man, i love the music and those jumps are soooooo sexual!

Shintaro

Likes Dirt
Quality footage!! Watching others go hard is always fun!!

CameraCourage said:
What's wrong with the size of the screen? I would love to know for things I put up in the future.
The video quality of your vid is set at a resolution of 640 x 480. Most people's screen resolution is 800 x 600, 1024 x 768 or higher. So when they view the video at full screen size, picture quality is lost.

CameraCourage

Likes Bikes
Shintaro said:
Quality footage!! Watching others go hard is always fun!!

CameraCourage said:
The video quality of your vid is set at a resolution of 640 x 480. Most people's screen resolution is 800 x 600, 1024 x 768 or higher. So when they view the video at full screen size, picture quality is lost.
I got ya, I made this about a year or two ago and wanted to try to make it as easy to download as possible, so I made it a little smaller to save some download time.

Glad you guys are enjoying it!