A day at Cheltenham Skatey

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
A short video of Mark riding at cheltenham Skatepark its pretty short and hasn't ridden for a while and is gettin into it again learnt stuff t'day that he couldn't do before.

I was camera bitch for the day as my bike still doesn't have a drivetrain.

Video Here

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice work there, Mr.Jesus. That skatepark looks mad too. Im puzzled about the song choice though ahah :confused: none the less, nice

Cheers
Chris

Constable Care

Likes Dirt
Dead Kennedys Represent, Holiday in cambodia was a mad song choice. Some of the videos where abit difficult to see because of lighting, good try keep it up.

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
Yah it was from a digi cam so it wasnt the best i didnt want to post it up but he forced me too ;) DK represent

ManiCC

Likes Dirt
Yeah, had good fun that day learnt so much that i couldn't do before. Was good to get back into riding after so long off the bike.

ZeRo

Likes Dirt
Mark OMG!!! thats like the best riding i have ever seen come out of a big girl like you:p

Only joking. NOT!!

brent_34

Likes Bikes
seriously, i dont mean to offend you but that was the worst video i have ever seen, bad riding, bad lighting in shots, bad music choice... you guys need help...im just trying to give it!

Constable Care

Likes Dirt
brent_34 said:
seriously, i dont mean to offend you but that was the worst video i have ever seen, bad riding, bad lighting in shots, bad music choice... you guys need help...im just trying to give it!
No your just being a douche, if you where actually trying ot help them you would give them some constructive criticism. You would tell them what they did wrong and possibly how to make it better instead of "bad riding, bad lighting..."

chelt sk8

hey, u wer the kids that wer videoing that night, me and my mate wer ther, i was on the black hardtail and my mate on the gt bmx, pretty sure it was you?,i personally didnt like the video, lighting,music,ther was a fair bit missing, not that i no how to use them video programs. keep trying and u'll figur it out