6/5/07 Toowoomba downhill race

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any chance you can post a list of the numbers that you got. So that we don't get the, do you have number ???? :D

Oh and do you have any of 331. :cool:

Cheers

Willoh

Squid
Any chance you can post a list of the numbers that you got. So that we don't get the, do you have number ???? :D

Oh and do you have any of 331. :cool:

Cheers
I was thinking of doing that actually but yeh that'll take a bit probly have it done in an hour and a bit.

the only rider who I have pics of who's asked for pics so far is 190 and his pic will go up in the original post in a sec.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Matt that first picture is just Supurb all of them are awsome.

Would you have any of #168, Red Fox kit, Blue 661 Helemt, Black Norco Aline

MAjor props for getting pictures up so Fast!!!

Last edited:

Willoh

Squid
Do you find those focal lengths good for shooting MTB?

I'm looking into dSLRs at the moment. Just need some cash!

Yeh it was good for today because it meant I could get up close to the bikes without getting sprayed with dust, but a wide angles lens anywhere around 17mm at the wide end is good for real close up stuff too if you're keen.

If I told you how much all my kit cost you'd probly vomit though it's probly not worth as much as some of the bikes that were running today.

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
Yeh it was good for today because it meant I could get up close to the bikes without getting sprayed with dust, but a wide angles lens anywhere around 17mm at the wide end is good for real close up stuff too if you're keen.

If I told you how much all my kit cost you'd probly vomit though it's probly not worth as much as some of the bikes that were running today.
Well anything that's 200mm and F2.8 can't be cheap!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Ah you were the brave guy sitting near the power pole.... Very nice photos...
#40 please :)

Last edited:

Josch

Cannon Fodder
Hey, did you get any photos of 163 ? If so can you post them up or email them to thuperjosh@yahoo.com.au

I was the guy in the red shirt asking about your camera when you were taking photos of the elite going over the jump at the end of the day.

I really like the photos you've already posted, very clear, especially considering some of the speed of those guys.

Joy

Likes Dirt
did anyone get anything of my bail off the last gap?

there was heaps of people, someone MUST have had a camera......