5/6/2011 Beerburrum photos of all racers and podium photos

PhotoGirl

Cannon Fodder
Hi guys. Stylin Images are a photography service organised with Hayden Lester to provide riders the opportunity to purchase photos of themselves. This is a trial project running throughout the duration of the DH Sunshine Series event. It is evident that there are plenty of photographers present at the events, and perhaps this service is not needed? Feedback welcomed.
We've got plenty of photos uploaded on our website so check them out.

Last edited:

PhotoGirl

Cannon Fodder
Hey Shhhteve!
Thanks!
for 1 photo is $5.50. But if you see heaps of photos of yourself, the better option would be to go for the $15 deal where we will send you all the photos of yourself from that particular race, saves you from having to choose between photos. I know some guys had 5 or 6 photos. You will have to specify rider number and details in case the number plate is not identifiable or even better if you have gone through the photos yourself, record the image file names of all your photos. Hope we got some good photos of you.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think this service is great, I've yet to buy any photos but will within the next couple of days from both round 1 and 2. Most riders will always enjoy some more photos or themselves. Also even though there's a large number of photographers there they don't always make it online (example was the Beerburrum 6hr last year, loads ofcameras there but only 2 people uploaded any onto rotorburn). So I say keep coming because I'm sure people will enjoy the extra photos :)

*EDIT* Just followed the link to browse through the photos, I notice that the one for round 1 isn't available anymore, is it still possible to purchase photos from then?

PhotoGirl

Cannon Fodder
Hi Dirt lover
Thanks for the feedback. I love coming out to the tracks and am very passionate about mountain bike photography so I will be coming out regardless of if we decide to officially do this again next year, it's just I might only be concentrating on taking particular photos rather than everyone. We'll see how it goes...
http://stylinimages.com.au/2011/06/hennesey-hill-down-hill-track/

Round 1 photos will be up, don't worry. We are just reconstructing the website, should be up by tonight.
See you next round...might do more panning photos, they are fun!

Last edited:

glorydays

Likes Dirt
good photos.

as has been previously mentioned, there is plenty of ppl taking photos but as to where they are uploaded if at all is anyones guess. so having an oficial set to look at is easy and greatly priced. ill be getting the photos of myself from rnd 1 and 2:)
also the new photo layout with all on one page is much easier than the old 10 per page style.

good work and hope to see you out again