4X DAY 18TH MAY 9am

MrPlow

TMBC
The day will start with an hour or so of track work then the rest of the day will be riding the track.
All club members are welcome.
Maybe if everyone bought a $5.00 we could get some pizza for lunch? (just an idea, let us know what you think.

IZAKM

Likes Dirt
sounds good. (will give me a chance to test the new ride). the pizza idea has my vote

jock

Likes Dirt
not sure if Ill be able to make it now got two assignments due in on monday. I might show up, unsure yet.
the pizza is a good idea;)

Last edited:

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds fun.

edit might be a bit late, this is going to be a big week end, i have relay for life out there the night before.

Last edited:

chase1

Likes Dirt
yep sounds the goods.

i don't know bout this pizza idea tho. i think daino will eat it all before we get a chance to get any.

sherman

Likes Dirt
I won't be there. got sweet uni assignments
but I'm sure Daino will come out but like Kieran said, he will probably eat all the pizza.

Last edited:

cefiro

Likes Dirt
yer i'm in to, especially for the pizza everyone loves pizza white people black people real crowd pleaser
*i did a bit of raking of some corners today that were really bad, the top section is in need of lots of work or i might be over reacting but we will see

ob_12

Likes Dirt
i will probably be there in the morning to help out for Maintenance then go home for some sleep, i have relay for life that night.

louispijpers

model citizen
I will be there. However, work is being a bit backward and won't let me have the morning off, so I can't get out there until 2...

zach15

Likes Dirt
yep sorry guys i'll be sooking this one got a fair bit of assignments to n=be done, hope you have a good day:D

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
How many people actually did turn up there in the end?

I was busy in the morning, but made it out at about 1.30, even though no-one else was there. Was as windy as all hell as you'd expect, so I just rode the whoops for an hour and a half :p

Track seemed to be alright though, but I didn't look too closely at most of. Though i did clean up 3rd corner a bit, and moved a fair few loose rocks from around the place :)

CAB

Likes Dirt
I went out there about 10:30 for and hour or so and no one was there so I left, pretty annoying

MrPlow

TMBC
DAMN!
I was supposed to be the only one who didn't show:)

Well, if it didn't work out that's ok. We can try this again soon. Leave it to you 4X guys to get the ball rolling this time ok?

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
scott brett and i went out around 10 but left because it was so bad. the next one will have to be in atleast 2 weeks.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i really want to come but do i have to be a member of the club and how much to become a member if it is needed?