35mm stack height stem

Campy

Likes Bikes
Item: 35mm stack height stem
Price range/Willing to Pay: around $50-100 posted
Extra Info: see below

Need a stem with a lower stack height than the std 40mm to suit the steerer on the new forks I got from Creaky. Ideally 60mm length but would consider 50 or 70mm.

Hard to find locally - Ragley/Spank/Sunline do one but all UK based I think

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve got a silver funnduro (or maybe Ragley, can’t remember) in about 60mm. If you found a shorter one, and that worked, I could swap.

Campy

Likes Bikes
I’ve got a silver funnduro (or maybe Ragley, can’t remember) in about 60mm. If you found a shorter one, and that worked, I could swap.
Thanks Moorey - that may work. Please confirm Ragley or Funnduro (not really interested in Funn gear)

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Mtbdirect do spank as well...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Those funnduro stems can take a real beating. I ran one for a few years of hucktastic hucking without any issue.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks - Funn stuff is good but a bit heavy duty for my Lapierre Zesty. I have a Funn stem on my Spicy.
No sweat. I can't say I've found this, not that I weigh parts. I am pretty confident it would weigh less than similar others I have, such as Thomson, Easton or RF. Good luck with hunt.

Campy

Likes Bikes
No sweat. I can't say I've found this, not that I weigh parts. I am pretty confident it would weigh less than similar others I have, such as Thomson, Easton or RF. Good luck with hunt.
It's more that they look more enduro/DH than trail/XC. However, I do like the look of the Funn Crossfire:

They have two in my LBS but only red and green. No Orange or black in Australia it seems.

Campy

Likes Bikes
Thanks all for the advice - ended up with a 50mm DMR Defy from Probikekit for $73.49 (the 31mm stack height will be handy), Also picked up a 45mm Funnduro in orange from Chain for when I want to tart up the Lapierre (only $33.78 for orange or blue - get on it).

Will keep looking for a 60-70mm for XC race days