[30-10-13 UPDATE] Too much stuff sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
Hey guys,

Manager is headed overseas in a couple weeks and before he leaves he wants to make some room in the store. Getting rid of a lot of gear that we've been using for dust collection but we have found a new supplier for our dust and no longer need this gear. Most stuff is new without box unless otherwise described.

Closer, more detailed pics upon request, shipping available for all items as well as pickup, discounts for bulk, quick sales and groupsets. Free cables with all shifters and quick links with chains. Warranty on all new items and used items are sold as is.

Free postage on purchases over $70
Cranksets:

GXP BBs available also at $30 each - Limited stock
  • 1x SRAM X9 Crankset (only small 26t ring included, no big ring) $100 (removable spider)

BB30
  • SRAM 36-22 $80
  • SRAM 44-34-24 $80
  • FSA Gossamer 36-46 $100

Driveline:
Derailleurs
  • 2x X7 mid cage 10spd $55
  • SRAM Apex Mid cage - no barrel adjuster $40
  • Shimano XT 10sp - No jockey wheels $40

• 3x X9 Front Low clamp 2 speed $50 ea
  • X5 Front low clamp $30

Shifters
Pairs:
  • SLX 2/3spd Front 10sp rear $60
  • X7 2x10 $120
  • X5 2x10 $80
Single:
  • Deore 10spd Rear $50
  • Deore 9sp Rear $25

Wheels:

• DT Swiss 340 Classic 135QR hub $150 o.n.o
  • Easton XC OEM Wheelset QR 26" $250
  • Sunringle Black Flag Expert+ 26" 142*12 and 15mm w/Schwalbe Hans Dampf tires $350

Frames etc:

• 2x Apollo Terra 20 frames Inc Hanger, Monarch R and Headset L&XL Sizes $400 ea
  • Jamis D29 Carbon Pro Frame 19" 29er Blue $250 (Hanger & Seat clamp - BB without spacers)
  • Apollo 292 29" Frame Large $150

Ask us about more pictures!

UypXgmJh.jpg

ZJZPLYnh.jpg

nFVDh72h.jpg

Last edited:

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
Ritchey Bars? $....
Hey JD,

They are a Ritchey Mountain Comp flat bar, with 31.8mm clamp, 10º backsweep and 660mm wide, sporting the signature Ritchey bend. Brand new off a bike that was sold and the customer thought they looked funny.

They retail for $50 but i'd be happy with $30. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
The SRAM cassette and one of the KMC chains sold, updated the original post to reflect it.
A lot of interest in the Prologo Vertigo saddles so get in quick!

EDIT: Another chain and cassette sold! Also the Prologo Scratch Pro sold.

Found some more Elixir 5 brakes and a Thompson Seatpost (30.9 * 410mm)

Last edited:

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
Jamis Team 19" frame pending payment, as if the Ritchey Seat post.

Found some ODI Troy Lee grips in red without the clamps and end caps, half price still brand new.

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
Jamis D29 Team frame sold, as is the Thompson Seatpost and one of the prologo vertigo saddles (3 left). Next day delivery available on all items*!

Last edited:

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
Set of cranks, a saddle and the Troy Lee grips all sold off!

Found a DT Swiss 340 classic R hub with the new ratchet system for $200 or best offer...

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
X9 Type 2 Gone!

Price drop coming this weekend! Manager leaves in 2 weeks and the more of this that gets sold the better!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The red less sram cranks, what BB are they for?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
We've still got a few bits and pieces left! Make us an offer as all these things are taking up space and need to go!

Prices of a few things have been lowered and the Crossride 29er Wheelset comes with adapters and a Skewer for the rear hub, so It can be either 135x12 or 135qr.

Last edited:

Supercycle

Local Bike Shop
I'm sorry you feel that way BigHair.

As mentioned over the phone I'm only to happy to swap the cranks for you again. If there's anything that i can help you with it is no trouble.

Please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.