SA 27.5 non boost wheelset

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
Item: non boost rear axle. 142x12 1.75 thread pitch 174mm long are the specs I need according to the web
Price range/Willing to Pay: 20 bucks?
Extra Info: need one to attach rear wheel to frame ('15 commencal am)
something equivalent to this: https://www.commencal-store.com.au/rear-wheel-axle-maxle-142-standard-c2x34087707

Item: non boost 27.5 wheelset. hg. 36+poe. 6 bolt if no rotors included
Price range/Willing to Pay: 150-200? 200-300?
Extra Info: maybe partial trade for a 26er wtb/dt swiss 350(f), 240s(r) wheelset with qr & 142/12 end caps & shimano/hg driver (+cash from me)

Last edited:

Lucaw

Next in line

I’m not really sure about the brand (they say concept 27 on the rims and cex on the hub) , but they seem straight and true and the bearings are good. Xd driver with either 24 or 36 engagement points (I’m not entirely sure, but it’s more than the standard 18). 6 bolt brake mounts. The tyres on there are a little worse for wear, but i can include another set of better tyres to sweeten the deal

Lucaw

Next in line
View attachment 387014View attachment 387015View attachment 387016
I’m not really sure about the brand (they say concept 27 on the rims and cex on the hub) , but they seem straight and true and the bearings are good. Xd driver with either 24 or 36 engagement points (I’m not entirely sure, but it’s more than the standard 18). 6 bolt brake mounts. The tyres on there are a little worse for wear, but i can include another set of better tyres to sweeten the deal
Oh, and 32 spokes front and rear

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
I'll pass sorry, i have all shimano stuff ready, cbf buying a new cassette or hub body (if if's even possible for that hub)

Lucaw

Next in line
I'll pass sorry, i have all shimano stuff ready, cbf buying a new cassette or hub body (if if's even possible for that hub)
Yeah that’s understandable.
You’d only need to buy a new cassette, and that way you’d be able to run a 10 tooth