Sold 26 inch 1 1/8 steerer 20mm axle fork

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item: fork - 26 inch wheel, travel anywhere between 130-180mm, 20mm axle, lots of steerer.
Price: low folks...low, but let me know what you have anyway. I might feel inspired.
Location: will travel, love receiving mail, who doesn't like coffee?
Extra info? Ummmm...it has to work.

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
I got this

I got all low end that junk you are asking bar the fucks and barkunts...
Are you of interest.
Holzkunt stem 40mm 1 1/8 oversizekunt in White
Eastern 20mm axle laced to a white weinmann HL 32 kunt rim ,true and smooth like your
Hair.
Talk is cheap whiteboy.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I got all low end that junk you are asking bar the fucks and barkunts...
Are you of interest.
Holzkunt stem 40mm 1 1/8 oversizekunt in White
Eastern 20mm axle laced to a white weinmann HL 32 kunt rim ,true and smooth like your
Hair.
Talk is cheap whiteboy.
My hair is coarse, curly, and thinning...can you pop up some pics for me please?

binner

Hath shat hymself
Asking too much

My hair is coarse, curly, and thinning...can you pop up some pics for me please?
Faaark , next you will want me to pose half naked next to the parts......yeah I sposebucket. If you were to go to garagekuntsales you will see the stemkunt already online and selling. The wheel is coming, just gotta go get my large format camera and flash bulb to take some pictures......

Just hold your god damn horses ok!

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Worth a thousand words

Check my album, there you will find what you are looking for...

woolybeast

Likes Dirt
I have a Syncros Gain bar 670mm wide 31.8 mm clamp for 15 in my garage sale if your interested?

Cheers

Greg

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can sell you back the wheel you sold me and I have a set of coil pike Uturn 426, damper might not work though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a Syncros Gain bar 670mm wide 31.8 mm clamp for 15 in my garage sale if your interested?

Cheers

Greg
I'll get back to you on that. I may have one of them in the workshop.

I can sell you back the wheel you sold me and I have a set of coil pike Uturn 426, damper might not work though.
Cheers. No idea what wheel I sold you. Might be interested though, ,can you drop a pic in please? I think I will pass on the forks, kind of want ones that work. Unless you're giving them away?

revcore

Squid
I have a NS Bikes 40mm 1-1/8" stem to suit 31.8 bars. It's a matt purple colour in real good condition. Let me know if you're interested.