2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Geez that Valentina Holl is a sore sour looking loser. I would have thought by now her backers would have given her some advice to act a little more graceful in defeat. She really doesn't seem to be embracing the culture of the women's group. Take Finn as an example; he was close to his first win but got beaten and didn't walk around sulking and ignoring the fanfare.
Was cool to see Rachel Atherton come back to racing and do really well, that was pretty damn classy.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Geez that Valentina Holl is a sore sour looking loser. I would have thought by now her bqackers would have given her some advice to act a little more graceful in defeat. She really doesn't seem to be embracing the culture of the women's group. Take Finn as an exaple; he was close to his first win but got beaten and didn't walk around sulking and ignoring the fanfare.
Yeah, she really needs to smile more.

Was cool to see Rachel Atherton come back to racing and do really well, that was pretty damn classy.
That was very cool. I reckon it won't be long until she's back on the podium.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Another brain shaker from Pierron :oops:

My brain gets tired just watching the vid. Feck knows how he sees/processes/reacts to everything that goes on at that pace. He really is on another level.

Big respect for Finn Iles being so positive after just missing out on a win at the last run of the day.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Just watched the wynTV Vallnord trackwalk and Bernard Kerr's trackwalk.

Track looks very interesting. Lots of warp speed sections and some questionable drops/scaffold bits.

Race is going to be fkn awesome!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
From Pinkbike with the caption "A fresh rig for the Goat, but we can't show it yet." - New V10 perhaps?