2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah, thought the same about Dak, but he's one of those where his price never seems to justify his results. I'm a little worried about Daprela now. He'll want to put on a brave face and race for the overall win....but that was a brutal hit.
He looked really 'with it' when he got up (amazingly). Facial expression looked like he was more pissed about the mechanical than having hit the deck.

moorey

call me Mia
He looked really 'with it' when he got up (amazingly). Facial expression looked like he was more pissed about the mechanical than having hit the deck.
Adrenaline maybe? I've finished DH race runs after a bad stack....probably going faster than him....got to the bottom and felt the pain 10 minuted later.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched the Wyntv and Daprela seemed more annoyed than anything. I’m not dropping him now after that run after he busted his face up mid season, learned my lesson

moorey

call me Mia
Just watched the Wyntv and Daprela seemed more annoyed than anything. I’m not dropping him now after that run after he busted his face up mid season, learned my lesson
Very much the same thought here, after racing and winning with the busted nose and black eye. Props.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Shame for Myriam, but great result for Vali! Hope the tree Nina hit is ok. Gutted for Daprela, and Enve's product manager. Great to see Cathro qualify, get a clean run down, and end up with a pretty decent result. Great work from Loris and Loic, but Reece by the blink of a bee's eye! How stoked was he?!

Also, what do we think of Kade one-upping Mick with a double sui before Mick's even retired?