2020 magazine

Streetr

Likes Bikes
In the september issue last year there was an ad that said that with the december issue there would be a "hindsight 3" DVD but in the december issue it said that it would be coming with the march issue which it hasn't. Does any one know whats going on :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cheers

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No offence to anybody who likes it, but 2020 really does suck quite a bit.
I experienced the same confusion, they said they would have a dvd then I looked in the next issue and there was nothing. Rideuk, rebelyell, and dig are 1000x better imo.... shitty mag

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
i heard that they couldn't get the dvd finishied in time so it will be in the next issue. i dont know if this is true though.

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh.. they had problems getting the latest mag out.. thats y it was a couple of weeks late.. one of the writes broke his leg or sumthing like that.. so it sought of screwed them all over.. i got a subscription..

talked to one of the guys that works there and the he said that hindsight wont be free anymore it will be another issue of the magazine he said probaly between the next one coming out ad theone after