2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Sam finished in 21st . Another rise in the ranks . Leogang next weekend and if he has a solid quali could be top twenty again .

scblack

Leucocholic
I managed my usual trick. Fell asleep with 8 or so riders to go. Idiot.

I went to bed early at 9.30 or so, set the alarm for midnight. I actually slept like a log for those couple of hours. Set up the laptop to play on my TV and settled down. I poured a nice large port to watch with and started with Tracey Hannah's run.

Missed the main guys. Bugger......

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Nice to see Connor crack a top 10 and Jack get into the top 30 first ride back from injury.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

I went to bed early at 9.30 or so, set the alarm for midnight. I actually slept like a log for those couple of hours. Set up the laptop to play on my TV and settled down. I poured a nice large port to watch with and started with Tracey Hannah's run.

I woke up on the floor at 4am....missed everything.

No idea what happened there, must've had too much caramel sauce on my sticky date.

#hashtag

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt

I got my power nap in beforehand, but my other method is to use the timer on my phone set at 15 minutes. Just keep re-setting it when it expires and the most you lose is only 15 minutes, works a treat.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Is sarcastic cat being sarcastic?

Im only looking at finishing times. Troy's top speed was nearly 10km faster than most above him. Did he overcook it up top and burn out?
The speed trap was at the bottom.

4dabush

Likes Dirt
He seems a thoroughly decent fellow, and quite handsome to boot.
He got to spend about 40 minutes in the Rock garden in Cairns due to hold up in practice...he was a really good sport. Hung out with the locals, many very well lubricated, took the sledging on the chin and gave back just as good as he got but done with humour, and his riding was off and seemed not 100% fit, so had every right to go hang out up the track in peace. A few days later after a shop ride with the locals, made a point of thanking people individually for coming out; an intense athlete who is quite a down to earth gentleman.

4dabush

Likes Dirt

Sounds like most of the locals in the rock garden in Cairns...by the time the pointy end of the elite men were on course, they had run out of puff. Reckon the poor elite women copped the worst of the noise makers and cheering - one of my mates who was wearing earplugs the whole day reckoned his ears were ringing 24hrs later...

ianganderton

Likes Dirt
Watched it last night. Managed to avoid finding out the result.

I wonder what Gee has done to his arm. Looked sore

Amazing ride for Adam Brayton

I was expecting Troy to do better after his very fast long pedal at Cairns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk