2015 Scott Gambler 710, 720, 730 Switchable Wheels Size

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
love my gambler. Read recently that it is likely to have a shorter shock than the current 26" model. Be interesting to see if it pedals better.

T.3

Likes Dirt
I like the look of the voltage. I tried to zoom in on the tyres and rims but couldn't see if it was 26" or 27.5". I'm guessing being a freeride bike they kept it 26"

Koper25

Likes Dirt
If I was to guess I'd say it's 27.5 if you look closely at the rear stay after it says Voltage it says 710.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Why does a top spec DH bike that costs a fortune not come with Saint over Zee brakes? Not saying in any way that Zee aren't up to the task, but surely it would be worth it to charge another $100 and spec it with the best offering?

WBA92

Likes Bikes
Why does a top spec DH bike that costs a fortune not come with Saint over Zee brakes? Not saying in any way that Zee aren't up to the task, but surely it would be worth it to charge another $100 and spec it with the best offering?
Agreed - seems very odd. As you say I'm sure Zee's would do the job but someone who is spending the money on a top of the range bike surely wants top of the range specs?

Personally, I love the look of the 710 but find the colours of the 720 & 730 disgusting (kind of ruining my shopping fantasy as I know the 710 will be well & truly out of my price range).

thisisjosh95

Likes Bikes
All these photos are making me way too keen for the next season! They've certainly stepped it up I think. The voltage has an extremely weird look compared to it's predecessors but at the same time the design is pretty wicked.
What are everyone's thoughts on the new range so far?