NSW 2014 S-Works Epic - Large - Custom Build - sold please delete

milly76

Likes Bikes
###################### SOLD ###############################

Item: 2014 Specialized Epic S-Works 29er - Custom Build – Large

Item Condition: Immaculate, almost no significant marks on the frame whatsoever.

Reason for selling: Just purchased a KTM 350 and fortunate enough to still have a HT and Road Bike. Wife says something needs to go!!

Extra Info: I purchased this bike about 12 months ago from the owner of a Specialized dealer in Victoria. The bike was built up from a frame set. I covered the thing in frame skin as the frame was in near perfect condition and still is. I used the bike for 2 marathon races and occasional social ride. Almost all my training is done on the Road Bike. I previously owned a 2013 Expert Epic and couldn't come to terms with the brain fork and ultimately couldn't tune it how I wanted it for my riding style. The remote lockout SID fork works better overall IMO.

XX1 drive train (32T)
Enve seat post and handle bars
XT Brakes (Avid Rotors)
Rockshox SID fork with hydrolic remore lockout.
Fizik Arione saddle (not the specialized one fitted however can include in sale)
Carbon Control SL wheels - 15mm thru axel (proved to be super reliable and remained true since I first rode the bike).

## The bike now has red ESI Chunky grips and the Fizik saddle is black/red. (more pics to come)

Total bike weight is a hair over 10kg

If you’re local you can test ride the bike in the National Park across the road.

PM for mobile number – happy to take calls

Attachments

Last edited: