NSW 2013 Specialized Enduro S-Works SOLD

Tim

Likes Dirt
Item: 2013 Specialized Enduro S-Works complete, frame size medium.

Item Condition: 4 months old. Still very good. I didn't get to ride it all that much. A few ware mark's on the cranks but apart from that nothing.

Reason for selling: I'm going overseas to take photo's at all the world cups.

Price and price conditions: I would like to sell this bike in a month's time just before i leave 15/5/13 . So taking expressions of interest. The bike retailed for $8000 and you cant get any more. Specialized has sold them all. Please only serious people apply. This bike is the best of the best. Looking for offers over $6000. I may take less closer to the date. But at the moment there is a lot of interest.

Extra Info: The best all round bike i have ever ridden. Super desirable, There is nothing better in the Enduro /All Mountain Market. You will not find a bad review. Please contact me via email. bsphotography@hotmail.com or text 0414809190 . i don't look at my pm's that often.

Pictures:
http://www.specialized.com/au/en-au/bikes/mountain/endurofsr/sworksendurocarbon

The bike looks exactly like this. There are photo's below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tim

Likes Dirt
updated with photo's of the actual bike, Thanks to Foxpuppet (who probably wont buy the bike anyway) for the smart ass reply. Just because i'm a photographer doesn't make me any less busy. Not surprisingly the bike looks exactly the same as the one on the Specialized website.

Tim

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Thanks to Foxpuppet (who probably wont buy the bike anyway) for the smart ass reply. Just because i'm a photographer doesn't make me any less busy.Tim

Well certainly not now ;)

Nothin smart arse about my comment, it was a genuine tongue in cheek question to give you a hurry up.

The bike is not new, A bargain but it's still a lot of coin and i'd say folks would want to see the condition of the bike before contacting you to come see/ride/buy it. Pictures say a lot more than a description like its got a bit of rub on this or that part. It's pretty much the same question on every thread with no pics of the actual bike.

There is only a month left before your deadline you need to sell it by and i'd been coming to the thread every day to see if you had pics.

As it is your pics show MORE detail then the one shot on the Specialized site, even the fact that you have different tyres than stock which wasn't in the description.

GLWS it's an epic bike and by the looks of the pics some lucky buyer will be very happy.

Last edited: