2011 Yeti 25th Anniversary 303WCDH

heavyp

You heard it here first
60 frames available oct/nov all hand made in america.

[video=youtube;_EOAOFu978Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EOAOFu978Q[/video]

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha you know what, I reckon it looks ugly? Yellow doesn't work with the Yeti turquoise hey... But no doubt they'll go on preorders... the cost of US production, hey.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The yellow and turquoise colour combination is a big fail and this is coming from someone who owns a Yeti.

GravityJockey

Likes Bikes
25th anniversary Yeti 303

I found out about this through my good friend and local yeti dealer about 3 weeks ago. Both 303 and 575 anniversary editions. They have a 575 on order but not sure if they will get it. (one of 250)

Pure yeti ( Australia's Yeti distributor) are apparently expecting the 303 to retail at just under $6000 aus (TBC) when and if any of the 60 frames gets allocated to Australia.

Oh and it was first in best dressed with a $1500 deposit to get your name on the list. I am sure their are a few names on both the 303 and 575 lists buy now. So if you wanted one and you don't have your name on the list by now don't get your hopes up.

Hope we get a list one person from RB a new frame cause i would love to see it been loved and ridden in Australia.

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
US retail: $3800. We don't have to pay import duty with a US made bike, so it's just gst+shipping.

$3800+$200 (shipping) +10%=$4400 which is about $4900. Importer skimming a tasty amount even if they buy it at full RRP from Yeti.

Crock of you know what.

Super nice bike though. I get a semi everytime I see the team 303 (the older twin rail one), I still want one.

RCDH

Likes Bikes
I think this bike will rock, nothing more to say. Some people might say the colours suck, but if you know the history, you'll know the reason. A bit on the pricey side yes, but the cost of quality and good engineering doesn't come cheap.

I know at least one person on RB that's getting one, as I paid for mine last week.