Sold 2011 Trance 1 (L) frame, shock, forks, 26in wheels, 10sp xt/saint cassette, raceface bb

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
I got a new bike frame so I'm keeping what fits and selling the rest
Item: 2011 Giant Trance (large) frame, fox rp23 shock and fox f32rl fork - SOLD
Item Condition:
Frame -
pretty good. no cracks or dents. Just a ding, scratches and rubs and dirt. Comes with an xtr bottom bracket. No headset (its zs44/zs56) as the new frame didn't come with a complete one so i switched it over. No seat clamp either - the kids lost the one off the new frame so I'm keeping this one :/
Fox RP23 Shock (184/44) is very good. Everything works - its not original (the bike had a float r on it when i got it) I did a diy schrader valve mod and damper service. I remeasured e2e and travel and it looks like it matches the 184/44 the bike came with. I released all pressure and bottomed it out, no issues with touching the frame.
Fox f-series 32 RL Fork (~125mm travel, 205mm steerer) is pretty good - everything works and the rebound and lockout works - a few marks on one of the stanchions probably from me dragging it in and out of the car (why dont forks come with those rubber booties anymore??). I kept planning to redo the oil bath but never got around to it as it just kept working. . Again i dont think they're the original forks but they were on the bike when I bought it
Reason for selling: Upgrading. Keeping parts that fit new frame
Price and price conditions: $350? obo. local only for now. i'll revise if i dont get any interest
Extra Info:
I got it used early last year to see if mtb was for me and it's been fun. It was still being regularly ridden as at 2 weeks ago when I began to decommission it (so the fork and shock haven't been sitting in shed for 1-2 years etc)

Pictures:

Item: Shimano xt 10sp cassette CS-771-10 11t-36t
Item Condition: looks good - i never used it, came on a set of wheels
Reason for selling: dont need it
Price and price conditions: $50? obo. local only for now. i'll revise if i dont get any interest
Extra Info:

Pictures:

Item: 26in wheelset. 100x15 & qr/10x135. Shimano/hg - SOLD
Item Condition: Good. Came on the giant and I'd only taken them off recently because I got a set of dt swiss. The front is tubeless the rear was tubeless but it dried out (and i didn't have the goo when i first got it so I put a tube in)
Reason for selling: dont need them
Price and price conditions: $80? obo. local only for now. i'll revise if i dont get any interest
Extra Info:
front I think is the original for the frame (rebranded XT), rear is m475 hub
Pictures:

Item: Raceface 30mm bottom bracket F304HS
Item Condition: Good. Roll really smooth. Came out of a 2015 commencal am v4. No inner sleeve - they didn't have one installed
Reason for selling: dont need them
Price and price conditions: $30? obo. local only for now. i'll revise if i dont get any interest
Extra Info:

Pictures:

possible trade for: rear axle that'll fit a commencal am v4 (142x12 m12 TP:1.75 L:174mm) & a non boost 27.5 wheelset, shimano hg, 36+ poe

Last edited:

Lucaw

Next in line
@wornoutwords, what is happening with the dt wheels? Did you want to swap for a set of 27.5 wheels with 15x100 front and 12x142 rear with an xd driver?

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
@Lucaw i already have a 11sp xt cassette so prefer hg, and I’d rather find something local so there’s no messing with shipping

I’ll let you know if I buy some 27.5 wheels outright & will be selling the 26 dtswiss

Lucaw

Next in line
@Lucaw i already have a 11sp xt cassette so prefer hg, and I’d rather find something local so there’s no messing with shipping

I’ll let you know if I buy some 27.5 wheels outright & will be selling the 26 dtswiss
Ok, if you can’t find a wheel let me know