DH 2011 Santa Cruz V10c - Syndicate Limited Edition No 015/100 (pic over load)

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
So I decided it was time to upgrade the Sunday. So I thought some carbon goodness from Santa Cruz would fit the bill. I was looking at a new 2012 V10 but then I saw Isaac had his Syndicate replica for sale and I couldn't say no.

It is such a nice bike to ride. I was worried about the Vivid Air, but it rides so nice and it's great not having to change spring rates. It floats through rock gardens. And it looooooves berms.

I'm still taking pretty easy after having spinal surgery in January, but I'm looking forward to riding the wheels off this weapon.

Apparently there are only 4 or 5 of these in the country!

RockShox Vivid Air
RockShox Boxxer World Cup
Cane Creek Angleset
Descendant cranks
e.13 Chainguide
Barebones pedals
SRAM XO short cage
SRAM XO shifter
Boobar
Thomson stem
Avid Elixir XO
DT Swiss EX500
Chris King Hubs
WTB Silverado Syndicate seat

Attachments

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Wow, thats a bloody nice ride! The spec is pretty close to what I want as a dream bike. ;)

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate. She is certainly my dream bike!

I thought I'd need stronger brakes, but these work very well on such a light bike.

All I changed was the Holzefellar stem for the Thompson and the Barebones pedals replaced worn out Brugtecs.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man thats sick! Always had a soft spot for the v10's.
It will be one hell of a month in bike of the month, carbon demo, Limited edition Syndicate v10, fluro M9, what else!

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sell it back to meeeeeee!!!!!! Why?! Why did I sell this bike?! I hope you have great times on her mate - shit those photos are great, damn hubs are hot as. Stem change - just hot.

I've only ridden hard tail since she left - my ankles hurt ahha.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I dont even ride DH but that spec is off the charts, and it looks awesome, i have the same hubs, they make beautiful music!

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice , your Teddy`s mate . He told us you nabbed it . C you on the trails soon ,Damo .

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
I dont even ride DH but that spec is off the charts, and it looks awesome, i have the same hubs, they make beautiful music!
The hubs sound so different. I was a bit worried at first! But they ar enice and quiet compared to my old bike.

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
So, the super low front end wasn't working out for me so I put one spacer under the stem and swapped the Boobars for a set of white Deity Dirty 30s. Much nicer to ride. It's taken a few rides for me to find my groove on this bike but its such a sweet ride after being on the Sunday for so long.

Gripo

Eats Squid
Do what "eyes" did....park it up in the lounge room and admire it....

Too nice to wreck on the shuttle truck!