2011 Marin DH Team

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
Marin Team DH

Hey,

For those interested, Marin Team DH framesets are in stock now and available from Marin dealers Australia wide.

Cheers,

Derek

Josh Seksy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can't be serious.

But if you are, look at the title of the thread again. And then actually look at some of the pages.
They're all unofficial/non-Australian photos.

The official/Australian Photos will be up in a little bit.

dunndog

Eats Squid
You can't be serious.

But if you are, look at the title of the thread again. And then actually look at some of the pages.
Wow. just totally missed all those previous pages. skimming.. i award myself 50 idiot points. For the record, first picture made me wanna throw up but others have actually made me warm to it a bit.. i'm intrigued.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Is that 'gusset' piece really necessary? A bit more beef around the headtube and ditch that odd looking piece, otherwise i'm backflippin my way all the way to the that looks sick party! I like. not that it counts cos i have a one day old new frame right here..

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for me its kinda like when Subaru release their new model, i dry reach, though after a few months, they grow on me, with the exception of the new liberty....omfg that is one step backwards in aesthetics from the previous shape. back on subject, this has grown on me, and seeing photos of it with an actual back ground rather than just white, it looks much better, and would be keen to throw a leg over one.

heavyp

You heard it here first
Rennie should hit up Marin, Turner, Foes, K-9, Evil and any other team that does not have a good top 10 rider