VIC 2011 Garmin 24 hour at Redesdale On Course Photos

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Guys,

Here is a link to my on course photos from the 2011 Garmin 24 hour at Redesdale:

http://www.snapphotography.com.au/photos-for-sale/viewcategory/12.html

I’m still in the process editing and uploading them, so if you dont find yourself in any of them please check back again soon.

Regards,

Douglas
had a look at photos, the preview is very poor quality and difficult to see with a water mark on top of them. I would need to see a better sample if I was going to buy, that's once a find a pic of course. Good luck.

dc75

Cannon Fodder
had a look at photos, the preview is very poor quality and difficult to see with a water mark on top of them. I would need to see a better sample if I was going to buy, that's once a find a pic of course. Good luck.
Thanks for your feedback MTB101, I will have a look at what I can do to improve it for next time.

The way it is currently set up is there are 3 sizes to view (a thumbnail, a medium and a large image).
The 1st is thumbnail with no water mark.
Then when you click the thumbnail it opens a Medium size image with a water mark.
If you then click Medium image you then get a larger image with a relatively small water mark.
I hope that helps.

Thanks

Douglas

Last edited: