2011-12 Dartmoor Wish: COMPLETE PICS LADS!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
2011-12 Dartmoor Wish prototype freeride bicycle: Australian Edition​

Designed for those of us who ride one bike, anywhere and anytime. Be it downhill, some cruisy dirt jumps to an awesome all mountain journey or an enduro DH race. The frame is extremely light covered in a metallic orange paint with black swing arm or a white and blue colour scheme (Polish test model).

With the build progressing had a few calls to make a build thread, there will be no full shots until the complete build not next week but the one after when the official test crew get their hands on it. So for now I've put a few close ups of the frame, there has been some great little things done and with more work to go, this is going to be one very polished frame!

Spec list:

MAIN

frame: Dartmoor wish 2011-12
fork: X-fusion Vengeance HLR
shock: X-fusion H3
headset: Dartmoor flash

CONTROLS
stem: Dartmoor funky
bar: Dartmoor nitro 2011 780mm 0.5" rise
grip: Reverse
bar end: Dartmoor ltd edition
seat: Stolen P-boss
seat post: shiner eco pivotal

BRAKES
rotors: Dartmoor nano
rotor bolts: Dartmoor alloy green/ black 2011
Brake: Clarks skeletal ltd edition

DRIVETRAIN
cranks: Raceface Atlas FR
chain ring: e13 g-ring
chain guide: E13 LS-1 ISCG 05
pedals: Dartmoor downtown
chain: Shimano
cassette: Shimano XT
derailleur: Sram X0 tange orange
shifter: Sram X0 tange orange
Cabling: clarks

WHEELS
tyres: Geax AKAs
tubes: Maxxis ultralight
rims: Dartmoor raider
spokes: Dartmoor straight guage
nipples: Alloy green from US.
front hub: Dartmoor lite force
rear hub: Dartmoor vee one

Huge thanks to Dartmoor for giving us the chance to put this frame through its paces, Jimmy Irwin for his up coming filming duties, Nathan Ashworth for being the test dummy and all of those who will be involved with photos etc.

Last edited:

airickson

Likes Bikes
Whoa,that thing looks mint, spec looks very very nice. Bars look wicked, sick colour scheme too, have fun on it mate!

Brad:)

ermastupid

Likes Bikes
i'am jealous, really...really jealous..
hmm, why you chose the orange color for the frame? why dont you pick up the white colors... white is sick and can be combined with other colorfull parts..

cant wait to see it builds.. hurry up mate..:p

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
i'am jealous, really...really jealous..
hmm, why you chose the orange color for the frame? why dont you pick up the white colors... white is sick and can be combined with other colorfull parts..

cant wait to see it builds.. hurry up mate..:p
Frame colour wasn't my choice, this is Dartmoor's choice. It's come in the white/blue and orange/black, and the white/blue one is being tested in Poland. The orange is quiet nice in real life, and im sure some better photos will do it justice shortly!

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks sensational, if the paint it anything like Solid, it'll look enormously better in person.

The 'A' in Dartmoor is really giving me a hard time though - why is it capital? It looks so out of place!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Looks sensational, if the paint it anything like Solid, it'll look enormously better in person.

The 'A' in Dartmoor is really giving me a hard time though - why is it capital? It looks so out of place!
I'll admit the paint isn't as full on as that Solid M9 green, that's just a level above anything else I've come across period. It's still quiet nice though.

I know what you mean about the capital A, its all harsh compared to organic flow of the other letters, prehaps the lower cap a is nasty? might need a custom lettered a put in.

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll admit the paint isn't as full on as that Solid M9 green, that's just a level above anything else I've come across period. It's still quiet nice though.

I know what you mean about the capital A, its all harsh compared to organic flow of the other letters, prehaps the lower cap a is nasty? might need a custom lettered a put in.
Bummer - but then again, even coming close to that is still out of the league of anything else.

As for the letter - great idea! I'll be disappointed now if I don't see a custom A now...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
well just waiting on a few last parts, nipples, chain ring and shock, the rest is together and I'm pretty happy with the result!

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You're giving a bike that nice to nash? ARE YOU INSANE.

Looks sooo nice rick, can't wait for some finito pics!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
so too is the pig!!!! lovin that colour scheme.. not sure why though

fap

fap fap

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fappity fpaf a fapfpaf apfpapfpaf apfpa

- BLURT -

s
Good to know spanky approves. ;)

You're giving a bike that nice to nash? ARE YOU INSANE.

Looks sooo nice rick, can't wait for some finito pics!
As long as he doesn't break the X0 I'll be happy. :p