2010 Red Bull Rampage

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
yeah there was a small 4min issue, some weather delays.

Watched the whole thing: ALOT of broken bikes, plenty of snapped forks, bars not in stems etc.

Cam zink stuck the 360 off the Oakley sender, smooth top run, was going to flip the double after the oakley but didnt, clean run. Fairly sure i woke the house up with a F*** yeah!

Gee was the only man to stick the transfer into quarter pipe with his far right take off, otherwise *personally* boring as hell.. I felt it was abit over rated..

Bearclaw with the most amazing save I've seen in the 100ft of his descent, his line was exactly what this riding is about, and finally got the 360 on his bottom drop. Would of loved him to had a spotless run and maybe another trick would of seen him at the top, just a unlucky day to take 3rd.

Vanderham under preformed, otherwise plenty of crashes, alot of guys trying to stick lines they had failed or just re-doing what they had done oddly.

Going to be some amazing photos though!

jp4294

Likes Dirt
Cameron Zink is crazy!!! So happy for him though..
And I agree with above, Gee's run seemed a little boring and over rated to me.

cressa

Likes Dirt
The most massively over grown hairy balls must swing between the legs of these men. Haolly sheeeeeet!

Would love to see it edited into a sleek hour show... in bluray on the big screen.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
The most massively over grown hairy balls must swing between the legs of these men. Haolly sheeeeeet!

Would love to see it edited into a sleek hour show... in bluray on the big screen.
Hopkin's balls took the 64ft canyon gap landing, going to be nasty..

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
Gee was the only man to stick the transfer into quarter pipe with his far right take off, otherwise *personally* boring as hell.. I felt it was abit over rated..
Gee's riding is much more about speed than showmanship, compared to the guys who also ride in slopestyle comps. But he does throwdown with a lot of speed, and down some very technical lines. And the fact that he makes it look so easy is cause for respect.

Don't get me wrong, I would much rather watch Zink or Bearclaw ride this type of course, because I know that everytime they end up airbourne, there will be style. But Gee is the absolute king of speed through technical terrain.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Gee's riding is much more about speed than showmanship, compared to the guys who also ride in slopestyle comps. But he does throwdown with a lot of speed, and down some very technical lines. And the fact that he makes it look so easy is cause for respect.

Don't get me wrong, I would much rather watch Zink or Bearclaw ride this type of course, because I know that everytime they end up airbourne, there will be style. But Gee is the absolute king of speed through technical terrain.
I won't argue that Gee rode fastly and smoothly,no one could say that about his style, but other guys did this as well and didn't nearly get the same result and hit the big canyon gaps/extra style here and there etc end of the day results are done, history was made and I loved watching every minute of it!

And the Claw's line seemed much more impressive except for the 1/4 transfer, gee was spot on with that and Kudos for him! that chewed alot of parts!

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
pretty sure theres gonna be a 3d movie on it. I guess were just going to have to wait till than to see it all again.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media

They put together a really ncie vid that goes for just over an hour of the last Rampage, really good to watch over and over!

ademb

Likes Dirt
Was definitely sweet to watch, Pinkbikes footage was super fast for me personally so I was pretty stoked.

To be honest I was expecting a bit more from a few of the riders but obviously thats way to easy for me to say sitting here haha.

Zinks 360 was insane, god it was a quick run in. Massive brass nuts on that guy

I was stoked on the event and the webcast did work for me after a few false starts.

My only disappointment was the Leondeguy (sp?) crashed in his second run. That guy is capable of some amazing things. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a future winner.

B.utters

Likes Dirt
I was stoked on the event and the webcast did work for me after a few false starts.

My only disappointment was the Leondeguy (sp?) crashed in his second run. That guy is capable of some amazing things. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a future winner.
Yea that was a bit of a bummer, massive crash too. I can't believe he wasn't seriously injured.

Yea that was a bit of a bummer, massive crash too. I can't believe he wasn't seriously injured.
Yeah for sure. Can't remember if he was wearing a brace but he got majorly rag-dolled. It looked like there was some head first action going on there.

This was the first event I've ever watched where I had sweaty palms and was genuinely concerned that someone wasn't going to get up.

cluster

Likes Dirt
So peeved I didn't get to see this - had my alarm set for 6.00 this morning and was all psyched to watch it, woke up but didn't get out of bed quick enough and fell back asleep again:mad:... what seemed like two minutes later I woke up at quarter to eight!:eek: Can't wait for the video though, sounds like it was awesome watching (understated!)

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
This is a pretty cool highlight reel if you missed out.

[video=youtube;DwTkaLD-rPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwTkaLD-rPU[/video]