NSW 2010 Giant Faith - Medium - SOLD!!!

foolbis

Likes Dirt
Item: 2010 Giant Faith - Medium Frame
Item Condition: Literally only been out for 3 rides! Pictures prove it, along with obvious lack of wear and tear on drivetrain etc
Reason for selling: Busted my arm just after I got this baby, and kinda chickened out on DH riding. Not to mention, all my riding buddies went and bought top notch XC racing bikes so I was left with no one to ride DH with :( I guess it was a good excuse for me to go buy a new XC bike too tho lol

She has been sitting in my spare room for over a year without a ride. Kinda taking up space that could be used for other bike parts that get more use.

Price and price conditions: $2600 - make me an offer... now $2500 with gear thrown in!.....now $2300!!! price is firming up fast here! $2000....final price

Extra Info: This is an awesome bike deserving to be ridden! Might be keen on swap if Road/ HT are options, wont swap for another DH obviously.

Stock standard other than a slightly less BMX'y seat, and crankbros 5050 pedals...

Pictures: - ask if you want any more. I have tried to show close ups of all scratches (due to either shuttling, or that stupid stack that did my arm in)

Attachments

Last edited:

foolbis

Likes Dirt
I have a barely used full face, 661 body armour and a bunch of tyres in different states of wear that can be included if the price is right.

foolbis

Likes Dirt
Price drop. $2000, lowest I will go. Amazing how a bike like this and as unused as it is is basically worthless these days!