2010 DH/XC series calander

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
XC Race info

Hey,

Are the 2010 XC race details the same as 2009 from here: http://www.ccomtb.com.au/XC/XC.htm

ie. Race starts at 9.30 and categories the same? Costs the same? Does everyone start at the same time or is it like DH racing and staggered start?

Sorry for the questions, I am an XC race noob.

adamd

Likes Dirt
If enough people want a night DH event this year, I'm happy to talk to the committee and arrange a suitable date.

Adam.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Are the 2010 XC race details the same as 2009 from here: http://www.ccomtb.com.au/XC/XC.htm

ie. Race starts at 9.30 and categories the same? Costs the same? Does everyone start at the same time or is it like DH racing and staggered start?

Sorry for the questions, I am an XC race noob.
Tim firth is the XC co-ordinator all inquries are best directed through WWW.CCOMTB.COM.AU Tim will pick up your messages there & answer them accordingly I cannot answer questions in-relation to the length or course selected. I do know rego starts at 8am & racing starts at 9.30 am however you should be ready to go by 9.00am just in case they start early.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
If enough people want a night DH event this year, I'm happy to talk to the committee and arrange a suitable date.

Adam.
I am up for a night race it is so much fun, if you have never done it before you would be surprised how different it is to riding under lights & a timed run aswel I think the record to beat is 3:40 made by Author Regan from the Hunter club ( legend) :D

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Tim firth is the XC co-ordinator all inquries are best directed through WWW.CCOMTB.COM.AU Tim will pick up your messages there & answer them accordingly I cannot answer questions in-relation to the length or course selected. I do know rego starts at 8am & racing starts at 9.30 am however you should be ready to go by 9.00am just in case they start early.
Thanks Wayne.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Grading round

The committee have decided the 1st DH clubby will be a grading meet. Where you place will determine the plate number you hold for the 2010 season.

All club races held after the 28th of March will be subjet to your placing on the over all club point score & will determine your start position for the folllowing race.