2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

Mr King

Likes Dirt
So the race had been planed to be raced there for months and month, a ride day and a presentation day were held there and now 11 days before the race it had to be Canceled or relocated because there is no permit?
How were a ride day and presentation day held there without a permit?
Contact the Murrindindi Shire/Council and voice your opinion as many people have been doing over the last week. Those previous events had approved permits, the next event did not have council approval. I don't know the specifics, but the event was knocked on the head, and yes we realise it is 11 days out, but this is what you have to deal with when you organise events. The VDHS takes all responsibility for this change of event and we hope you can see past this and concentrate on getting to the You Yangs.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
So the race had been planed to be raced there for months and month, a ride day and a presentation day were held there and now 11 days before the race it had to be Canceled or relocated because there is no permit?
How were a ride day and presentation day held there without a permit?

They did have a permit for the ride day. the club is meant to have a permit for the next 5 years with a maximum of 10 events a year ( or something similar). But the council comes back just before every event and stuffs around. It seems they love to change their permit approvals. It's disappointing , but there's not much we can do. Councils are hard to deal with. So everyone suck it up! Stop bitching, and look forward to the up and coming series. That's all...

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
What is a shame though, is that the entire town was booked out. It's a shame because council up there is snubbing it's nose at their own businesses. This struggling town will not get the much needed funds from our series.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Well I think for one thing everyone should be advised pass on this information.

Like Jakey said, not everyone is on the internet all the time. I know ill be telling every one I know that the venue has changed and that they should check out the series site for more details.

If anything im more disappointed barjarg get the round :(

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as much as it is a rushed decision. im glad that we have a track to race on. bog is better than nothing right? just a bit dissapointed with the fact that this is gonna be my first year of u19s and i am alot more at home with fast open tracks. its going to be hell at youies.
see you all there guys.
look at it in a positive way! we get awesome jumps to ride on;)

FlAvOuR

Likes Bikes
as much as it is a rushed decision. im glad that we have a track to race on. bog is better than nothing right? just a bit dissapointed with the fact that this is gonna be my first year of u19s and i am alot more at home with fast open tracks. its going to be hell at youies.
see you all there guys.
look at it in a positive way! we get awesome jumps to ride on;)
better start doing the beep test ;)i have...13.8 beat it:D

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Everyone get over it. Thing's like this happen from time to time... Not the end of the world. If you don't like it, and don't want to race. Go ride somewhere else for the weekend. Simple! The organisers, and everyone else don't need your negativity and childish attitudes.

slats69

Likes Dirt
hey guys, my name is luke and im from doongala, i was just wondering what is happening with rnd 1 (eildon) because i was told it might get changed to the youyangs because of the permits or somthing i was just wondering what is going on with that.:)

ps. im on a 06 norco a-line with old boxxer races

thanks guys luke :D.