2004 kona stuff jnr

alexMc

Likes Dirt
My friend and his little brother both had there bikes stollen they are both 2004 stuff jnr frames with 03 stuff componentry except the forks are EXR comps
I think these would be easy 2 spot becasue of the fluro orange frame (that's if they haevent sold it)

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok, have a look at the last cplof posts in the sticky "don't lose it" thread. get that info together and post it here, as well as the round of shops.
but do it now..... every second wasted is a chance to lose it forever. go now.

G

yeh go out looking they wouldnt be difficult to spot because of the rarness as they would be 04 correct?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Fuzzy said:
yeh go out looking they wouldnt be difficult to spot because of the rarness as they would be 04 correct?
Yeah 04 models. Should be very rare, as they havent landed in this country yet. These 2 bikes in particular were purchased overseas.

GOOD LUCK! i just got my atx - 1 stolen, how low? i know EXACTLY how u feel, i only had my bike 2 days, best of luck finding it....and if u havent reported it yet, DONT muck round with your inurance first and plan stuff out, then report it if needs be or else your screwed, good luck again!

Cruz

Likes Dirt
If you have something stolen then you have to report it to police and get a Crisp or Report No to forward to the insurance company.

Insurance companies won't even look at a claim without it.