2004 freeride bikes (need info on)

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
sry guys didnt work...............
could i have names of 2004 bikes which r ht for under 2g thanks and which r good for freeridin

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
i mean by like doing north-shore/downhill/urban and doin wat eva u can see...... but i check the sasquatch and there are only like 5 left on the last shipment so yeah im havin a look at specialized p3 and p3 and some kona's and i also want to know are cable disc brake pretty good or not?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
P3 is more than 2k.....

go for a sassy and do it up $500 if you have 2k !!

they are awesome !!

get 2004 sassy tho !!

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
o ok yeah but there are only like 5 left on da last shipment so like are p2's any good................ da only thing is im not sure if cable disc brakes are good

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the stuff and the roast are both good bikes.
kona make an excellent bike for the money, as does norco. the kona's are a little more expensive tho. the norco's come in a little cheaper for the same spec usualy.
as with any bike tho, find the one that fits you best. some people find that the frame sizes for kona fit them better than norco, or that the P series fit best. you'll have to try them out and see. from what you've said anything upwards of a bigfoot from the norco range would suit you fine. cable discs if they set up properly will be fine for you, and later if you need to you can upgrade fairly cheaply.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha.. lol...
Yer man, all the norco, specialized, konas are good, excellent value, quality bikes. You can't really go wrong with either of those brands, look at your 2k, check the prices for them, and see which is the best one from each brand suited to your riding and your budjet, from then on it's really a personal preference, try and test ride any of them if you can but might be a bit hard since your getting an 04 bike. IMO the sasquatch sounds right for you considering it was built with DH and NS in mind but still quite capable of urban/djing. I your main priority is Urban/djing than the stuff and P2 is better for you considering its main purpose is djing/urban and still quite capable of dh/ns.. take ya pick. Good luck getting a bike, all the ones you have in mind are unreal !