Drivetrain:Xt shifters
F&R Mechs, Chain
Cranks: 03 truvativ hussefelt 3 ring
Cockpit: Funn full-on bars,
MJ Stem. Specialized Grip.
Seat: Funn Kevler, Easton
EA 50 Seat Post
Pedals: Welgo Platform

Very good condition. Everything is sorted and working well. Riden for 3 months then upgraded to Dh bike. Will hand deliver in QLD, free post to rest of OZ.

Post offers here- ya know ya wanna :)

cheers Jonny-
PS. Hi lindsay, wots doing?

ben

Squid
hmmm

yea it looks pretty good... did u go on that urban ride last tuesday? i wasnt here to go on it but a mate of mine (red) went and said that u might have been there... ill have to think aobut it.. its a nice looking bike

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
I'm in rocky ben. About 800 kms away from u :)

Anyways.... new pics up the top, check em out.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
what sort of disc rotors are you running on that cause they don't look like my hayes ones. are they hope ones.or somrthing

j5ive

oh, yeah its got a magura on the back, all the shop had at the time. Does the same thing :)

j5ive

Offer noted. but, you've been out bidded, I have an offer of 1800. Still less than I need.

PS> Grab yaself a trading post and have a look at what bikes are worth. Find a p3 of similar spec for under 2 grand buddy.

j5ive

Thanks Socket. I hope its worth more than that :)

Someone out there has gotta want it?! If I had only 2k before I started building the p3 and someone else had one similar to this for sale for 2k.... jeepers//

DOM

Eats Squid
if your splitting parts .. i might be interested in the rear hydro.
cheers. good luck with the sale.

j5ive

nah sorry dom. T.M.F.A

Will give the bike to my bro, at least it will get used by someone who can and will ride.

G

P.3 Value

Look at the new 03 p3 thats like 3 grand and its not that much better speced than that.... 1800 to 2200 would be a good price set it high so they can bargain down...good luck with the sale

j5ive

I set that price fuzzy. Close this thread please admin .. bike is sold to my bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.