Ty

Eats Squid
well yeah, 200 members, we should open some beer or champaign or something.

Stinky

Likes Dirt
I think that each member of the 200 club should receive a Farkin T shirt with their number and username on it. With such a great site you should be able to find the corporate dollers to make it happen.....

Adi

It's my birthday!
Stinky said:
I think that each member of the 200 club should receive a Farkin T shirt with their number and username on it. With such a great site you should be able to find the corporate dollers to make it happen.....
word :)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got really drunk last night, is it too late to dedicate my efforts to Farkin.net ??

Congrats dudes.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
remember, the target is still there.

1,000 user
20,000 posts.

(in first 6 months of operation)

tho its looking like it will be 500 users/20,000 posts.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks guys and thanks for helping farkin.net grow bigger and bigger everyday! we love you for it!

DOM

Eats Squid
haha yeah Josh .. do what makes you happy.

I enjoy chatting with people on farkin .. haha

but im glad this site is booming .. ive wanted to see this happen for ages.

Thanks to everyone who has joined and is enjoying the farkin site.

Big props to my homeys running the site.

now get back to work. our job will never be done.

S.

ex offender
I hope it doesn't get TOO big... it gets costly when that happens. 1000 users would be sick tho.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
i think 1000 users would be a very comfy number. I don't believe we'll ever get that big because we have $0 budget!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pana said:
i think 1000 users would be a very comfy number. I don't believe we'll ever get that big because we have $0 budget!
Hcor and Ridemonkey started out the same way, they both asked for donations of around $5-10 to help with bandwidth etc. I'd be happy to throw a few bucks your way to help keep the site up and running if needed.

DOM

Eats Squid
cranks

we could start a dom needs new cranks foundation ?

hehe ..

We have pretty bloody good hosts .. so we should be right for now .. me thinks anyway .. Josh and Adam Pana know more about dat stuff.