2 + 2 = 4

cooper

Likes Dirt
lookin super sweet now squidly!

still working my tail of so i can afford one of these for the summer ;)

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Paint the Rims White then it shall look like a bicycle :) not a fan of the colour on the rims makes it look fugly but nice choice of parts

Drew.

Eats Squid
intense jonoooo said:
pitty the chainguide doesnt really fit on the bike... apart from that it looks the G.O.

how heavy is it now?
You mean, how Light is it now?

Fark squid, i cant beliece how HOT that looks now, with those big Ol' Sexy SRAM stickers down the side, New X-0, X-0 shifter, DHX air, boxxer worl....ah, i need new pants:eek:

I envy you, and whatever job you have.

Ride it hard man, just dont ride in those windy days.

-Drew.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Freeride racing division?

Kind of ironic really. Can we get a zoom of the cranks please? i cant quite make out the Shimano XTR logo.

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea but squids a skinny slab of chicken shit , it would take him numerous amounts of effort , wats next for the bike ? tube less ?

Kitoff

Flow Mountain Bike
Squid. Your bike is ridiculous. I'm going to start drilling holes into it at work so it will be even lighter for you.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The only thing that would make this LOOK hotter are Syncros DPS 32 rims in WHITE.

Woody69

Likes Dirt
Awsome ride man... does that rear shock feel really smooth? i heard that they are supposed to be one of the best for downhill... Peace

chrus

Likes Dirt
Butch said:
yea but squids a skinny slab of chicken shit , it would take him numerous amounts of effort , wats next for the bike ? tube less ?
tubeless is heavier?