15 yr old bmx rider TODD, who's zane???

Zac Jamison

Likes Dirt
yes i love that kid he makes me think i have no hope. and i agree that zane kid is annoying he posts videos asking if he is good just so people say he is.

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
That kid is sooo good, well hes now older then me so i dont know why i referred to him as 'kid' but anyway, excellent rider.

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Thats one sick rider, wish i could do that, in fact i can(insert cough here):cool:

But ive seen that video about 5 times now in different threads, it doesnt stop to amaze me but please search.

EDIT: Very entusiatic(sp) hi five there at the end.

Last edited:

Azerin

Likes Dirt
yeah he is a freak, but as a previous poster said, this clip must have been posted at least 5 times

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im just saying that this "zane" kid isnt what he thinks he is
I couldnt agree more. Now this zane character is better then me and most of us but everyone from port douglas talks him up to be a god, but really hes got nothing compared to Todd and there is alot of BMX riders his age just as good. Go to the cairns park and you will see kidds shredding it just as good.

Now I know this zane is a good rider, but come on, who really gives a shit if he can flip or 720, when todd can kill it with the pro's? thats something pritty crazy if you ask me when he is only 15/16.

End of rant.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
yeah the zane kid has skills......but skills aint got shit on the demi-god powers of todd lol, seriously that guy is too good for his age, but then again maybe im just saying that coz he is a hell lot better than me lol

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Zane is an awesome rider but he may not be as good as that freak but he is damn good... Same with that girsh guy from cairns hes like 16 and he is freakishly pro.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seen as ppl are having a go at me i thought i should have a say. all i did was post a like 2 videos,and i know todd is better then me, at no point in time did i say im better then him. I just wanted ppls opinion on my riding because i wasnt sure if im good compared to other ppl around australia. so sorry if i annoyed anyone. and todd's a madddd rider.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree with zane and if any of you were compared with that pro rider I am sure you would all look like old people having sex.

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
but why would you want to compair yourself to the rest of australia. just means your up yourself.

just go out there and ride with your mates.. it doesnt matter if your fucking awesome.. if your having fun, its better than anything else.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think he wants to get sponsered and wants to see if he is just good for our quiet little town or further. all he is doing is seeing if he is good enough and there is nothing wrong with that.