VIC 11 speed Alfine wheelset - Cheap ! Sold

Matt C

Likes Dirt
Item: Solid touring or commuting 700c/29er wheelset - Shimano Alfine 11 Speed rear hub - Black 32h. Comes with Horizontal OR Vertical non turn washers. Let me know which ones you need. ( I need the others for another hub ) Centre lock disc mount. 135mm O.L.D. Front Hub is a 32h Silver generic sealed hub. Is pretty light and runs smooth enough. Was green but I removed the anodising and started to polish it. Dt Swiss comp spokes front and rear. Dt Swiss TK 7.1 rims. (Same as their current 540s)
Item Condition: Used. Good condition. Orange shifter gear indicator gets stuck on the first number occasionally. Has absolutely no effect on the shifting of the gears though. Was like this before I bought it. A little wear on the shifter clamp can be seen in the last pic. Rims in good condition. Small dent in rear that cannot be felt when braking. No hop, just pushed in slightly. Rim wear good. See pic. Was selling the hub on its own for the same price so the rest is really just being thrown in because I have no use for them.
Reason for selling: Putting cash toward another bike.
Price and price conditions: $350 pick up. Will post at buyers expense and organisation. I'll box them up at a bike shop.
Extra Info:Bought the hub off here a couple of months ago. Was in a complete bike. Rebuilt it into an old rim and used it a couple of times since I built it up. 60ks max. Was serviced 100ks before that. (Info I was given when I bought it).
Pictures:

photo 5.jpg

View attachment 302859

photo 4.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2-1.jpg

photo 1-2.jpg

Last edited: