09 mongoose pics

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
Look pretty damn nice if you ask me!
Mongoose has really started stepping up with their new bikes the last few years, although i havnt ridden one i would imagine they would ride very nice!

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Looks like a significant amount of 'travel' on the adjustable seatpost featured on the Khyber. What is it?

Trenton

Likes Dirt
Wow I'd never really had a close look at Mongoose Dh bikes but these look SICK. I love the first 2!!!!

4xboy

Likes Dirt
nice bikes the white one second from the right how much does that cost and it looks like a 4x sorta bike i think

Dan76

Likes Dirt
Awesome frame geometry.

The new Mongooses have great geometry and from the look of it they have been kitted out with some pretty tidy specs. Does anyone know what the Bottom Bracket size is for the 08 Khyber and whether the frame has factory ISCG mounts. Great find bro they're wicked looking bikes.:D

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
i think the seat post is a crank bros joplin
I dont think so. It doesnt look like a Joplin...plus, Joplins dont have the gold anodised clamp arrangment at the top. The only other adjustable post I can think of at present is the Gravity Dropper and thats all black. Interesting...

H

>Henry

Whats with the Shimano SLX cranks on the last bike? Is this a new line for AM?

posty26

Likes Bikes
Bang on there. The old LX has been given the axe and has been replaced with SLX. Those cranks look pretty sweet. They claim they are twice as strong as XT so it would be interesting to see how the weight compares.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Yeah they look awesome, the DH rigs look sweeeet. did mongoose fall away for a while and now turning out some great rigs again or is it just me?