06 giant AC

mick1224

Likes Bikes
AC threads are awesome even if they are dug up from 3 years ago.
Gives me a chance to show off my pride and joy.
I love it when people say how bad they are and "you should get a real bike".
It makes me think WOW if these are so bad I can't wait to eventually get something newer because then I will be an absolutelly awesome rider. :rolleyes:

[/IMG]

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
AC threads are awesome even if they are dug up from 3 years ago.
Gives me a chance to show off my pride and joy.
I love it when people say how bad they are and "you should get a real bike".
It makes me think WOW if these are so bad I can't wait to eventually get something newer because then I will be an absolutelly awesome rider. :rolleyes:

[/IMG]

Very nice mate! very very nice.

I love a good gravedig, and I was a proudish haha owner of a mod 05 AC. I loved that puppy, apart from the Stances. It will become a semi-classic of Chinese proportions one day.

Lets start a sticky AC section! I'm gunna dig up my pic from the other PC at home later tonight and post.:D

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Man, I wish I had an AC. One of the few things I missed out on really.

I think they make very tidy little trail rigs and Mick's is no exception. Shame they were 'scaled down' in their dying years...should make for some cheap pick ups though.

twomsta; apart from adopting the redesigned rockers (new travel positions) in 03-04, they also redid the chainstays and the rear of the mainframe. Notice how on older models, the seat post angles back more, and that the LH chainstay is raised a little higher then the right, when observing from a side angle. I believe gussetting and shock mounts were also worked on a little too. The latest frames really were the best but parts wise, fairly average.