'05 Stinky : Upgraded :

jonot

Likes Dirt
Here's my '05 Stinky, originally bought from Quintin, with a fair bit of upgraded parts/fruit on it.

The most recent changes are the forks, 04 Shivers replace the old Junior T's.

Frame: '05 Kona Stinky
Forks: '04 Marzocchi Shiver
Shock: Fox DHX3
Shock spring: 550 shock Fox Spring
Chain Guide: Quintin Engineered
Grips: Lizard Skin Lock On
Rims: Intense Mag 30
Deraileur: SRAM X9 Shifter and Deraileur
Cranks: Hozzfeller (ex-Graves )
Pedals: Bilt
BB: Truvativ Gigapipe
Tyres: Maxxiss Minion 2.7 40a Slow Reezays front and rear

Yes, I'm aware my bike needs a wash, but I just took it for a quick spin and had to get too work. :(

Attachments

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Looks the shit ey. tell udi to get on msn :p

HUCKER!!!!!

Good work man, looks really. Hurry up and race too.

Last edited:

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer mate sooooooooooooo nice. what do thoes shivers feel like? i hear there pretty heavy. so between the shivers and the mag 30s it would create a fair amount of momentum in downhill. nice bike mate look after it and ride it hard.

jonot

Likes Dirt
blackjack said:
yer mate sooooooooooooo nice. what do thoes shivers feel like? i hear there pretty heavy. so between the shivers and the mag 30s it would create a fair amount of momentum in downhill. nice bike mate look after it and ride it hard.
The Shivers feel absolutely nuts. I love them. I honestly think that the Shivers feel much lighter than the Junior T's that I had on there previously. I pedal it around everywhere (No transport) so I get used to it pretty quickly. ;)

It eats rock gardens and jumps/drops for breakfast. :D

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahaha see your stinky eats rockgardens drop and jumps for breakfast. well my a-line eats your stinky for breasfast hahahahaha

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
blackjack said:
hahahahaha see your stinky eats rockgardens drop and jumps for breakfast. well my a-line eats your stinky for breasfast hahahahaha
No, it doesnt.

And could you please stop putting a post up, and then bieng the next one in the thread to make the next post, while they're both pointless!

And use proper spelling and grammar on this site, otherwise your guna get yourself banned.

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have a 2005 kona stab and i had shivers on it aswell but it was way to heavy so i bought some 888rc's and it feels like there is nothing on the front end. very nice setup mate, nice.

Dudley

Banned
blackjack said:
[offtopic] No, your aline eats penis for breaskfast.[/offtopic]

jonot, great looking rig mate. One of the nicest DH speced stinkys I've seen. Good stuff.

Drew.

Eats Squid
blackjack said:
no correction. you eat penis for breakfast dudley.
Thanks for your fucking pointless and very un humerous contribution.:)

I see a lot of bikes these days that just appear to be indestructable....This is one of those bikes! I imagine it would way as much as a crane...but plow like a bulldozer.;)

Nice bike mate...Not a fan of Kona myself...But people have different opinions.

Andrew.F

Likes Dirt
what a meat axe all you need to do now is stick a dhx 5.0 in there and wow thats a nice machine. Personally i like stinkys because they are upgrade heaven. And Black jack how about you get off farkin and stop making stupid comments all the time and go riding get off you computer

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that's tasty man. I've had 3 Konas and loved them all - great workhorse bikes. your upgrades are bloody well thought out I reckon.

CAB

Likes Dirt
HOLY **** That looks awsome and has great spec wow how much did you spend on upgrades if you dont mind me asking. SIC ride mate

jonot

Likes Dirt
Ruckus_Lord said:
I see a lot of bikes these days that just appear to be indestructable....This is one of those bikes! I imagine it would way as much as a crane...but plow like a bulldozer.;)
Surprisingly, to me, it doesn't *seem* like it weighs that much, probably because I have to ride it everywhere. Put the seat up :eek: and use it for bashing around XC in Kara, Drop the seat and away we go!

And yes, It can plow.

:D