1. Kymbo1979

Soldd!!!!!!

pm'd you. Kym.
  2. Kymbo1979

NSW Sold!..

just sent you a pm
  3. Kymbo1979

Please delete

I might be interested, what size frame you got there amigo.
  4. Kymbo1979

late notice spare seat for shuttles tomorrow.

It's late notice but I have a spare seat in the car doing a few shuttle runs in the glasshouse mountains tomorrow. I'm leaving at about 8.30am from highgate hill in brisbane. Probably be back around mid arvo. I want to get a good spot in the pub to watch the big game tomorrow night...that's...
  5. Kymbo1979

Kandanga

Cheers for the ride on the weekend fellas. It looks like all your efforts putting the tracks together are paying off. It should make for a great race day, whichever track you choose to run. Saying that, there's always room for a cheeky road gap on any race track :D.
  6. Kymbo1979

LABOUR DAY LONG WEEKEND dh feast

I'm heading up from central Brisbane on Saturday morning, camping and coming back sunday arvo. I'll have a spare seat if anyone is interested. I'd prefer someone who has a licence to drive, that way I don't have to do so much shuttling. :) PM me if you're interested.
  7. Kymbo1979

MAY DAY W/End Kenilworth and Kandanga

I have a couple of spots in my car if anyone wants a ride. We'll be heading up from Brisbane on Saturday morning, camping on saturday night and coming back on sunday arvo. Preference goes to someone with a drivers licence, more drivers equals more riding. :) PM me if you're interested. K.
  8. Kymbo1979

MAY DAY W/End Kenilworth and Kandanga

Are you lot still running the may day weekend? Which dates, do you need a hand digging at all? The handbrake is trying to get me to go shopping on the Gold Coast that weekend so I need an excuse pronto:D
  9. Kymbo1979

Destruction At Whips

I've not ridden this specific stunt before but there's always a positive to come from these kind of unfortunate events...rebuilds are often bigger and better! :D
  10. Kymbo1979

Need help..a local Brissy BMX track

You-Tube has some good footage of those places. They're not too far from my joint in Highgate Hill so I might check them out. Cheers all.
  11. Kymbo1979

Need help..a local Brissy BMX track

I've been helping my girlfriend get into jumping and I'm always on the lookout for some nice easy starter jumps around Brissy. Then by chance I was driving through Nerang today and noticed a kick-ass BMX track which would be perfect...except it's too far away. So can someone tell me if...
  12. Kymbo1979

Fav freeride bike of all time

yep I definitely agree with this. I just got a deal on a 2007 basic model. If by "Freeride Bike" you mean something that you can pedal to the top of a hill as well as belt down DH track then this is my choice. It's probably not going to handle the 30ft drop like some of the others...
  13. Kymbo1979

Downhill/Freeride Tracks around Brisbane

I'd say it's worthwhile to bring the bike, I've been here for about 5 months and I go riding most weekends. There's lots of xc around but also enough DH to keep you amused for a while. It is a little difficult to get to the tracks without a vehicle and even more difficult to get up some of...
  14. Kymbo1979

Sunny Coast dh

drop a message to trailblazinbros, they should sort you out. K
  15. Kymbo1979

what is a good bike for a beginner

They're all the same in the beginning, only the price changes. Go to the DH bikes "for sale" section. Organise the listings from oldest to newest. Systematically go through each listing, starting with the oldest and try to cut a deal with the seller for a much reduced price. Enjoy your bike...
  16. Kymbo1979

Illinbah

All good now mate. I came off near the top and managed to stab myself in the side with a rock or stick or something. The ambo's thought it might have hit an organ or something so they flew me to hospital to check it out. That and a dislocated shoulder ended a pretty awsome day. Cheers for the...
  17. Kymbo1979

Illinbah

Wicked pics mate. I always appreciate someone taking photos because I never seem to get around to it myself. I'll buy one off you if you have one of me. I was number C8 (black v10, blue shirt, black helmet). I also took an early exit in a helicopter ambulance if you got some pics of that...
  18. Kymbo1979

.: illinbah 14/10/07 :.

Top quality pics mate. With all that kit you look like you're right into the photography. I think anyone here would have no problem paying for photo's of this quality. The perfect xmas pressy for mum. Anyhow I was number C8 riding a black v-10. I also managed to get a free ride to hospital in...
  19. Kymbo1979

Illinbah social day photo enquiry

Hi mate, I was number C8 riding a black v10. I managed to get myself carted off in a helicopter, don’t know if you got any pics of that. Email is: kles1@email.com Cheers, Kym.
  20. Kymbo1979

DH tracks near London?

There's plenty of fun to be had on a DH bike in southern England man, don't worry. I used to live in Guildford, Surrey about 30 miles SW of London. I spent a lot of time riding after work around the surrey hills area between guildford and Dorking. A long travel dual suss is the way to go...