Search results

1. wrongie

Trails damaged by bushfire?

This is targeted to Victorians that know anything about trails that have been damaged in the devastating fires. I've been trying to get in contact with a couple of folk regarding this, but farkin is always good for info... So if anyone knows about any trails that are damaged, irreparably or...
  2. wrongie

Photo a Day 19/12

Hey mob, here's my contribution to the photo a day thread. I've been getting some jealous feelings from the overseas farkiners photos so it gave me the urge to hack through my trip last year. A couple of photos are from my archives (apologies but stiff biscuits, I've been working like a dog)...
  3. wrongie

Tim's got skills

Everyone knows Al, but Tim rips shite apart as well... watch out for this joker.
  4. wrongie

He's just a skater girl.

You know how I know Al likes boys? Because he likes scooters... Fly out whip Old school no-hander Foot plant Serious riding now:
  5. wrongie

Photo a day 24/10/08

Riding Crazy Al Movement: Who likes salsa? - Night: Hot looking moon - Candid: Such beautiful light - Wildlife: It was once wild... I think???
  6. wrongie

Clearance Sale...

So, these happy snaps have I've been sitting on for a while now. Time for someone else to have a peak. Huge props to Big Jack for ripping the shit out of anything in his road - check his stuff in the new [R]evo. Also a few from Canberra and some random dodgy Adelaide riders. *poof!* photos...
  7. wrongie

Still inverted?

Photos down bro brahs.
  8. wrongie

PLease delete. Bike flown away.

Stiff biscuits. Bike is gone to Canada.
  9. wrongie

Grommits rip

This kid look out for in the near future...
  10. wrongie

EV MTB vs BMX punks

Fights you ask? Yeh... there was fights.
  11. wrongie

Street riding with aaron chase (maybe...)

Loius and Jack rippin last night in SA. These guys know how to ride a bike I tells ya...
  12. wrongie

Flippin and a whippin...

Alan rippin and whippin and flippin... So many stacks attempting those whips even my ass was getting sore!
  13. wrongie

EV Crew DJ session.

Few happy snaps from yesterday. Some mad ass jumping today. The EV boys plus one bmx dude had an awesome sesh in the sun. Sweet as.... The bmx dude was seriously clickin those taybos. Sorry for size of pics. Photobucket is poor people's storage.
  14. wrongie

Young crafers punks

Had a quick shoot at crafers yesterday and these are the two boys that were rippin. Told them I was going to put them up on IL, but the site won't let dodgy characters like me post there... Can't remember their names, but if you boys know em... please let em know. Cheers, Dan.
  15. wrongie

Cowan DS

This is my cowan ds that I have finally taken some photo's of. Let me know what you think...??? the thing is up for sale as well @ http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=55998
  16. wrongie

Chain device?

Hi boys and girls... Have just recently purchased a new cowan ds frame and built it to my personal spec, but have realised that there is no bolt holes for a bolt-on chain device. This tends to be a problem because I'm happy to run just a front derailuer for the mean time, but in the long run...
  17. wrongie

XT or LX Cranks and BB

What: XT or LX Cranks and Hollowtech II bb Price range/Willing to Pay: $200+ ish depending on condition (please only reply if in really good condition). Or if a good price is seen on web new, send me a link of website thanks! Location: Adelaide, SA Extra Info: Send us some photo's at...
  18. wrongie

Cranks and BB

What: Any cranks and bb to suit standard style fit. I have been looking for truvative hussefelt or holzfella range, so if you want to sell me what's on your bike... let me know what you've got. Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $200 ish depending on condition. Location: Adelaide, SA Extra...
  19. wrongie

Fox 36's or '06 Pikes

What: Any Fox 36's or '06 Pikes Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to 800 or possible swap with 66RCX2's Location: Adelaide Extra Info: Building up new frame and need a shorter travel fork. Don't want any offers of '05 Pikes, but 36's can be any model. I have a barely used pair of '06 66RCX2's in...
  20. wrongie

Environmental Vandals & Others

Here we are. This has taken me the best part of a week to play with. So much footage and so small a portion to put it in. Track is mixed by the Freestylers on a Fabriclive 19 album if anyone wants to know. Riders are from the Environmental Vandals and a couple of random locals. Twas a sick...