Search results

1. Snowy

07 Round #3: Coffs Harbour Results

Massive thanks to Dozer and all the volenteers/rego/timekeepers/marshalls/shuttle drivers etc etc. The whole weekend ran really smoothly, one of the best (probably the best) race I've been to. cheers for a top weekend :)
  2. Snowy

Yup boys n E shredders

Sandbagger Classic :D One thing I will say in his defence is he did spend practically the entire winnings on booze. Just to let you all know, Mazzer's agree'd that if he ever races Sport again he has to tie bags of sand to his saddle. And also that he'll race expert at the next...
  3. Snowy

Thank You

Yeah, 6 stiches in the knoggin. A chipped front tooth and some strained ligiments in his legs. He's keen to check out the XC track next time though :p
  4. Snowy

Thank You

Doh sorry man :o
  5. Snowy

Zocchi's New Forks

I though this would have popped up here already. Only 4 months into 2007 and we've already got confirmation of 2 new forks from marzocchi for 2008. Meet the 55 More here : http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=288611 And no offical pictures yet of the DH fork. It's been...
  6. Snowy

Thank You

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Kasplat and Kyle(? sorry i didn't catch your name) for their help thisarvo. A mate of mine a good stack down the Fireroad at McKenzie and the boys gave me a hand walking him down to the bottom and carrying our armour and bringing the bikes down, and keeping...
  7. Snowy

Sold

yep gone :D
  8. Snowy

Sold

Sold pending payment :D
  9. Snowy

Sold

Bump, now $1200.
  10. Snowy

Sold

Hi Sammy, For $1300 you get the frame, Fox DHX 5 Shock with 300 pound spring. Seat Clamp, FSA Orbit Headset with reducer cups and 2 derailer hangers. I can throw in a pair of Hadely/721 wheels for an extra $300 if your interested. cheers James.
  11. Snowy

Sold

Bump it up.
  12. Snowy

Sold

Bump, it's an absolute steal at this price.
  13. Snowy

Sold

Bump $1300....
  14. Snowy

Sold

Bump please :)
  15. Snowy

Sold

Bump it back up :)
  16. Snowy

Sold

Bump $1400.....