Search results

1. AnthonyB

Garage Wall Mounts

Hi All, I need to get a few of the household bikes off the ground and trying to decide the best options. I quite like the style that just hold the frame top bar - it seems to me to be the "kindest" for the bike, but they ultimately wouldn't be as efficient space-wise... Are the sort that hold...
  2. AnthonyB

Chainring Sets (middle ring change)

Hi All, sorry for the daft questions, but my dinosaur (3x9) drive train is suffering somewhat, but seems getting a replacement "set" is a little harder than in the past - everyone has updated except me it seems!! It's currently a RaceFace Evolve and the inner and outter rings are ok (least...
  3. AnthonyB

VIC FOUND WTB SRAM X9/X<n> Bar Clamp or Converter to I Spec II

Item: (FOUND) SRAM X9/X<n> Bar Clamp or Converter to I Spec II Location: VIC / Mornington Peninsula Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Offers Extra Info: Need to divorce my X9 shifters from the Avid Brakes (replaced with Shimano). Looks like either bar clamps or the converters are the way to go...
  4. AnthonyB

Wahoo - I'm in!

Hi All, Just had my account approved so I can post. Found it odd that seemingly nowhere on the forum / site I could see that my account was pending admin approval - but Tapatalk did say so. All I could see when I logged in via website was that I didn't have sufficient permissions to post...