Search results

1. K

[WA] 5 years since I last rode, Who here is from Perth?

Hey, nah not the same Justin, haven't actually got myself out to ride yet
  2. K

[WA] 5 years since I last rode, Who here is from Perth?

Hey All It's been 5 years since I last rode, I don't know anyone in the Mtb scene and was wondering if there is anyone here from Perth that frequently rides street/urban/park or downhill? I had a look in the watering hole but doesn't seem to be any posts in there or active. Apologies to mods...
  3. K

Stolen Banshee Bikes - Demo Models - Melbourne, VIC

damn ken, sad to hear that, will tell the guys in the west to keep an eye out
  4. K

*Beware of the Dog* [Dobermann Pinscher]

Harder Nox - The gear ratio is 28-13 and I found its pretty much perfect. Easy enough to pick up alot of speed in a small area so good for park but still big enough to give you the speed you need to hit the bigger jumps. As for the chain rubbing on the stays, well i do have a bit of chainslap...
  5. K

Cookies and Cream. REvampage!

absolutely mint as per usual dave.
  6. K

*Beware of the Dog* [Dobermann Pinscher]

Frame: Dobermann Pinscher (Small) Fork: 2007 Rockshox Argyle 302 Bar: Easton EA70 Monkeybar 25.4 Stem: Thomson Elite 25.4, 50mm, 0 degree rise Headset: Chris King no threadset Grips: Odi Ruffian with Mr Dirt Barplugs Rear Brake: Avid Juicy 7, 6", goodridge hose with Straightline lever...
  7. K

Wafreeriders anyone?

haha yer that was probably me lol, my bad mate, msn me - freerider381@hotmail.com and i'll fix it. or do what dmwill said :)
  8. K

Banshee Chaparral 2007 DH Bike - NEW Progress P.8!

Cant wait to see it finished bro, looks sweet.
  9. K

Argyles

Hey Thinking of getting a set of argyles for myself but cant really find much reviews. Anyone got any opinions on them or heard any good/bad rumours about them? Will be for a street/dj dedicated bike. Cheers Justin
  10. K

XXIV Distributing Banshee Bikes

yer lachy's a picky one :P Congrats on the dealership ken and llew, might have to get myself a banshee later haha :D
  11. K

Dobermann Pinscher

wait and see kev, I got some kewl stuff lined up. Dobermann's can be bought from XXIV imports www.xxiv.com.au, The Dobermann pinscher retails for $899, handmade in Canada, for more info email ken@xxiv.com.au or llew@xxiv.com.au
  12. K

Dobermann Pinscher

Dobermann Pinscher 2005 Marzocchi Dj1's Chris King No Threadset Ea70 Monkey bars and 24seven suicide stem DMR Chieftan Mk3's Hadley SS Hub (rear) NS Roller (Front) on Mavic ex729's with alpine 3's Shadow Conspiracy Halflink V2 Avid BB7 And yes i know some stuff needs to be changed ;)...
  13. K

Pimp my ride

Yer but he already has a gold bike? His crosser i think runs gold and black if im not mistaken so maybe a different set of colours wouldnt be a bad idea. The pink is pretty sweet but you needa have the right colours to match that, not brown :( and i think the army green and baige are also nice...
  14. K

frames???? how much DMR????

The 24seven importers are XXIV, their online catalogue can be viewed at http://www.xxiv.com.au/imports/ Darkangel V24 or V26 RRP: $795 (Including Chain Tugs, Seatpost, Seat Clamp and 2 Different Sticker Kits) and lifetime warranty. If your interested talk to ken@xxiv.com.au or llew@xxiv.com.au
  15. K

best mechanical disk brakes

BB7's, iv been running a pair on a jump hardtail for probably about 2 years right now. They work like a dream, 8" front and rear. I've never had any problems with them, still havent changed the pads and i ride a decent bit. Trust me go the BB7 over the BB5 so you get the pad adjustment, it makes...
  16. K

new chain??

i've been running a kool chain since i went ss and its been great, hasnt snapped or anything, nice and strong.
  17. K

a fully sick wallride

I'll vouch for peter, this guy does 900 taps, iv seen it, hes like only 15 or sumfin like that, i saw it on monday :O
  18. K

delete

Possibly interested in the post, have to double check the size i need for my new frame but im pretty sure its 30.0, the post is a bit short for my liking but pm me and we can negotiate.
  19. K

my STP, updated with pics of my CRACK!

Its a sick bike, cant wait to take it for a spin when i c u again. Needs bright colours on it haha
  20. K

24Seven Crosser - Updated Pics 26/3/06

Very Nice Ken, Cant wait to see it finished mate. Gold *droools*