Search results

1. S

Hello from South Africa

Just fill those botles up with Beer!! lots if carbs, hydration and it relaxes you to!!
  2. S

Hello from South Africa

Unless you are really short, just buy a dual suspention 29er. Or just buy both. Those sales people all have bikes, so ask them to lend you there bikes and go ride, feel the difference, then decide. Having 2inches machined down on my .22short makes it very light, very small, totally...
  3. S

Hello from South Africa

Welcome to Rotorburn... a really awesome group with lots of amazing info. I suggest you join Tygerburg MTB club, then you have access to Meerendal, Bloemendal, Hillcrest, Hoogekraal, Majikforest, Contermanskloof, Welvanpas in Wellington. 134km of trails... best training you will ever need...
  4. S

Specialized rear shock "Brain" rebuild with pictures & now forks too

Amazing! You are continually impressing me with your dilligence and ingenuity.
  5. S

Well done helping her! Putting your good indepth knowladge to good use and she is very fortunate! I am shure she appreciate it. Kudus to you!
  6. S

Thanks for the link, I will look for a schrader valve fitting. I'll ad my own pressure guage and pop into my local tyre shop for a Nitrogen refill :clap2:
  7. S

Fantastic Thread! Thanks Link for your patience and detail. Way above my technical ability for now, but there is only one way... start! Is there an easier way to refill the nitto myself.... or I must take it to Spez to pressurize.
  8. S

The QUICK question thread.....

2014 Rockshox (Specialized) SID Brain 95mm Lower Leg service and length change Hi all. Can you please help. 1. Can I just take the air piston out and take out a "spacer"/ limiter" to gain another 5mm or do I have to buy a 100mm airshaft, which seems to be like 262. something mm long? Thanks