Search results

1. punk_downhiller

Women, etc.

I've just been browsing through this thread, didn't really consider posting anything mainly because I feel that I'm happy with everything at the moment, but a couple of things I've read has made me think, so here goes. The girl im dating at the moment is the complete opposite to me. I used...
  2. punk_downhiller

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

I'm 18, about 176cm and weigh 77kgs When I last checked I was at approx 18% body fat, and I want to reach around the 10/11% mark. cheers
  3. punk_downhiller

I was asking about if I needed any changes in my meal plan. I'll outline it again just for ease. Brekky: 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg made into an omolet (sp??) with a bit of tomato and cheese 2 wholemeal pieces of toast with peanut butter Snack: Protien shake and fruit Lunch: 50g...
  4. punk_downhiller

I'm training 3x a week for about 45-60mins (depending on what muscle group I'm doing) If I was to cut out all rice and bread what would be a good substitue? cheers
  5. punk_downhiller

Hey slip, I remember reading a fare few posts away that you take 1 cup of rice (80g carbs) and split that throughout your day, but was that one cup of cooked rice, or one cup of raw rice? I've completely altered my eating plan, I'm taking 2 protien shakes a day, and a slow release protien...
  6. punk_downhiller

Check out our band :)

Didn't mean to attack back at you like that And1, opinions are more than welcome and I understand some people aren't into this genre of music but I just felt it could have been said a lot better. Recording is all done today, just got the post-mixing and mastering to go. As for those...
  7. punk_downhiller

Didn't ask for opinions mate, appreciate if you kept those to yourself.
  8. punk_downhiller

Hey guys, First off, mods if this isnt allowed feel free to take it down/delete it. Me and my mates have put a band together, hitting the record studio tomorrow to record our demo at Alchemix studios. Check out our band http://www.myspace.com/cuttheforeplay Demo should be available...
  9. punk_downhiller

Nimbin

So, we've been and gone, overall succesful. The day started with scoping out hiding spots in my car, after we finally settled on a spot we got moving. 3 hours later (we stopped multiple times for a smoke etc) we arrived. Absolute shit hole. Within 15 minutes we had what we came for and left...
  10. punk_downhiller

Nimbin

So me an some mates are heading off on a trip to Nimbin tomorrow, to indulge in the local culture. Just wondering if anyone on here has been there before and if there are any good places we should check out either while there or even on the way.
  11. punk_downhiller

Who has braces?

I had them, worst was when I had the bands that you had to have in at night, I sleep with my mouth open (sinus problems), alwasy wake up with the sorest mouth ever.
  12. punk_downhiller

Probably sounds about right, I'm in the same boat as you at the moment, lost the weight everywhere except the gut, which just doesn't seem to want to budge. I'm aiming towards 10%bf, so still quite a while yet.
  13. punk_downhiller

hey plow, do you know you're bf% by any chance? Just got a weigh in done today, 76kg and 18.2%bf (down from 21%) Considering over the past 3 months I've had schoolies week + numerous 18th's I'm pretty happy with this. But I'm getting the trainer to do a meal plan for me, and a new...
  14. punk_downhiller

That's exactly what I've got lined up for tomorrow night, after recently discovering the cheaper alternatives such as goon, are FULL and i mean FULL of fat and sugar....I've managed to swallow the fact that it'll set me back another $20 for the bottle of vodka, but going to be worth it. Also...
  15. punk_downhiller

Just to add to the alcohol thing. Although it is seriously DETRIMENTAL to weight loss, just something to keep in mind. If you don't like the idea of giving up the booze (who does really?) a brown spirit (e.g. bourban, scotch, etc, etc) will pack around 110 calories per 30ml whereas a white...
  16. punk_downhiller

Piercings

Just to add onto this if you want an alternative to immediate stretching. I had mine pierced at 16g (1.2mm) then stretched up every two weeks from then (first 3mm, then 6mm, then 8mm) and this process also took approximately two months. So if you dont want to stretch straight after the first...
  17. punk_downhiller

This is a question for slip, but anyone else who may have any ideas for me feel free to reply to this question too. My proplem is as follows: I used to weigh 77kg, stand at around 174cm and was at 21% body fat. This was about 3 months ago. I got lazy, drank a lot (schoolies, heaps of...
  18. punk_downhiller

Little Things You Hate

Car accidents...
  19. punk_downhiller

Your best memory of 2008

I would have to say graduation + afterparty, formal and of course Schoolies 08