Search results

1. F

70yo Shot on Murray to Mountains Rail Trail North East Victoria

I just came across this story in the border mail. Can't imagine any wild reason someone would want to shoot an old fella riding his bike.... On a rail trail?!? http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4476826/cyclist-shot-while-riding-in-everton/?cs=11
  2. F

When to upgrade

Hi folks, I am chasing some advice. I'm relatively inexperienced, have been riding perhaps 2-3 time per week, but only started with the mtb in the past 3 months so whilst I've noted the development of my skills... I still suck (used to casually ride a road bike). I'm currently riding a...
  3. F

Bike for the Mrs

Hey team, Hired a dual suspension bike (Lapierre) for the Mrs recently and took her for a spin out at Yackandanda, some pretty easy runs and she had a blast after the first 30 mins of getting used to riding a bike once more. More and more she is talking about getting a bike and coming...
  4. F

Hi from Albury

Hi Folks, Currently living in Albury and always thought it would be fun to take the bike off-road so here's to taking that first step. Yet to purchase a ride, just doing a bit of reading before I spend too much hard earned on something no good... Will continue reading and will contribute...