Search results

1. mazzer

DH M six

So the years nealy over and i thought i would treat myself to an early christmas present and nice new m6 and i have to say a massive thanks to the guys at FTR for setting this bike up for me they have done a top job now just have to wait for the new boxxers to come in and a bos story and it...
  2. mazzer

frame sold

Item: 07 gaint reign xo medium gold frame Location: brisbane Item Condition: great this bike has hardly been riden Reason for selling: dont ride it enought Price and price conditions: just send offers via pm but please be reasonable and will post at buyers expence Extra Info:specs...
  3. mazzer

sunday arvo ride

been building this track for the last week so we thought it might be time to test out what we have done so far the pics arnt the best but enjoy:D
  4. mazzer

2008 sunday

my new dh bike i have been chasing one of these for a while and i finaly got one thanks to FOR THE RIDERS this bike is great the vivid is so plush and the front end sits realy low only bad thing is keep hitting the peddles on rocks:o frame: sunday wc fork: boxxer wc shock: vivid 5.1...
  5. mazzer

reign time dh style

The new do it all bike frame: 07 giant reign xo fork: 07 fox float 36 shock: fox dhx air 4 cranks: xt's chain guide: e13 lg1 bars: easton monkey lite dh stem: tompson elite 4x brakes: avid jucy ultimates with 6inch rear and 7inch frount rotor derailer: sram xo short cage shifter...
  6. mazzer

please delete

please delete
  7. mazzer

some arvo fun

so i recently got a couple of new bikes so we when to some of the local track to get a few pics theres a few bulury ones in there enjoy:D
  8. mazzer

its WOOD and i want MORE action pics page 4

FRAME: morewood izumi dh 06 with chriss king head set REAR SHOCK: manitio revox with ti spring FORKS: 07 boxxer wc with black lowers and custom decals BRAKES: jucy ultimates with 8inch frount roter and 6inch rear DERAILER: 08 XO SHIFTER: 08 XO CASSET: shimano dura ace CHAIN: connex...
  9. mazzer

sold

Item: sold Location:brisbane northside Item Condition:good they havent been used in over 1 year but still feal pretty good and there are only the usual scarches on the lowers Reason for selling:need the money dont need the forks Price and price conditions:$200 Extra Info:will post at...
  10. mazzer

sold

Item:sold Location:nothside of brisbane Item Condition:It works but the rear shock realy needs to be seviced it could do with new berings and has some quite large dintsin the rear swing arm Reason for selling:i got a new bike and need money Price and price conditions:price drop $800+ postage...
  11. mazzer

bar extensions

just a quick question i am currently running sunline v one 710mm bars with 20mm extensions each end. Now i was wondering would it be ok for me to do this with my easton minkey light bars so i can achive the same width bar or would it cause the bars to flex and make snaping then easyer? :confused:
  12. mazzer

more K.O.D 07

heres some of the pics i took from today. These are the better ones out of the hundreds i took any feed back is welcome as im a bit crap behind the camera:D super whip indian superman tabogon turndown flip dip 360 dip 360 front flip oh no tuck no...
  13. mazzer

FRANK the stp

So me and a mate were a bit bored tonight so we found some parts that i have lying around and we built a bike and called it frank. He has a few problems stearer tube is way to long and the chain is way to tightbut other wise it runs ok:D specs 07 fox 40 rc2 easton monkey lite dh bars...
  14. mazzer

Important Notice king of dirt QLD

I just receive this message from the organiser Hey just letting every one know that the kod jumps will be off limits to everyone until the day of the eventthis is consil policy and there is nothing i can doto change it. Policewill evict ans fine people caught using them. This is very...
  15. mazzer

just a few jump pics

went for a bit of a jump today pics not the best they were taken on my phone mitch black reval mazzer orange jackel
  16. mazzer

State Champs Mackay

I just got a message from the Mackay MTB club staiting that saturday practice will be split into 2 groups. Expert men,17s,15s,Hardtail senior and junior,Sport men and womens will be from 8am to 12 then the rest from 1 till 5 can anyone out there explain the reason for this:confused:
  17. mazzer

pine rivers bmx club

the pine rivers bmx club will be holding a mountain bike training night on thursday 29th of march at 6:30pm the cost will be $2 if u dont have a bmx licence u can get a day licence for $15 for more info u can call Julie on 3264 3212 or 0412 571 748 Andrew on 0431 054 759 pine rivers bmx club...
  18. mazzer

brendale bmx racing

looking for more mtb riders to come a race at the brendale bmx track theres training every wednesday night from 6 and raceing every 2nd and 4th friday night of the month starting at 6 this is pretty cheap compered to dh racing and great trainingwould be good to see some more peaple down there...
  19. mazzer

chunda trails 2

here are some trails that i have been diggen with some mate with the hope that in the end we will have about 10 lines branching of and crossing over hope u enjoy:D http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=96335&fil_unique=vafNDdTM228AAFfCxLQAAAAT
  20. mazzer

albany creek king of dirt jump comp

here is a vid of a jump comp held a couple of weeks ago in brisbane i have out no music to it as they had music going on the day hope u enjoy:D http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=96335&fil_unique=1TdKjNTM228AAD817qUAAAAE