Search results

1. S

NSW SOLD Avanti Circa 2 - 56cm - 105 Disc Cyclocross / commuter / Gravel Gringer

Item: Avanti Circa 2 - disc crosser - LARGE? Im 181cm and fits well Location: Berowra NSW Item Condition: Almost New Reason for selling: Chitanium Price and price conditions: S850 or offers that are very close Extra Info: Great bike - smooth and fast - rack and fender eyelets, carbon...
  2. S

NSW SOLD Custom touring and Mountain 29er wheelset - PHIL WOOD Rear - Hope Pro 2 front

Item: Custom touring and Mountain 29er wheelset - Chris King Rear - Hope Pro 2 front Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used - but excellent Reason for selling: FUNDS - over wheeled under biked Price and price conditions: $650 Extra Info: Like New /EXCELLENT CONDITION - Mountain and...
  3. S

pf30 BB convert to 24mm spindle - bsa converter ror 24mm BB

Another either or question Im afraid I have a PF30 Bottom bracket frame and want to run some nice cranks I've got I can for a pf30 to bsa converter like the SRAM one or get a PF30 bottom bracket to suit a 24mm spindle. Has anyone tried either or both methods ? Is one better than the...
  4. S

SOLD NSW - Custom reynolds 853 29er KOTZUR EBB w/ fork n extras NEG. FARGO esq.

Item: Wayne Kotzur built 29er frame fork - touring / adventure bike - Like a FARGO but more versatile Size equivalent to an 18- 19" frame Can be built up with or without shocks Drop bars.>? Rohloff >? Single Speed>? Full rack and fender mounts Customised artwork -Gecko theme...
  5. S

FOUND > MT DRUITT NSW ? anyone lost a GIANT REVOLT 3 - tourer cross bike commuter

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/giant-revolt-3-Cyclocross-Bike-LM-size-/321704484671?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4ae714df3f&autorefresh=true dont mean to judge - but the starting price was way low, and no one sells a bike with a brooks on it
  6. S

NSW SOLD[NSW] Malvern Star OPPY C5 - All carbon 105 running gear M/L

Item: more like 56cm sixe M/L OPPY C5 full carbon frame fork - 105 shifting -2012 54 seat tube 56.5 top tube I'm 181cm and in the middle of the size range so a bit taller or shorter should be fine Location: Far North Sydney Item Condition: VEry Good Less than 500km Reason for selling...
  7. S

Krampus - build nearly complete -

Well nearly 4 months in the making - finally turned a wheel - still to be used in anger Built on a whim and to test the 29er plus idea with thoughts of a MURU initial thoughts - smooth - direct - oversized BMX Working on a joker theme of Green Orange Purple , nah nah nay NAH NAAH - Why...
  8. S

29+ 1 x SET Up / Tire Clearance - advice please

I am building a Surly Krampus and setting it up 1x9 with a raceface narrow wide 30T With the 30t in the position of the middle chain ring I get tire rub when on the largest cog( granny cog) Moving the 30t chain ring big ring position ( they are reversible btw) the chainline is shit on the...
  9. S

Dads and anyone who knows Girls Mountain bike for 130cm 8 year old

I had dreams of building a proper 26in bike up for my daughter as most 24in bikes are pretty heavy and poor components. I was thinking stp with a light build or a dmr trailstar- but is 26in going to be too long even is Extra sM OR 14IN SIZES with a 54cm top tube. Have started wondering...
  10. S

wolftooth or other large rear Cog and 9 speed

I am interested in going 9 x 1 on a forthcoming frame build up I've- got a raceface narrow/ wide for the front, but am looking at a large rear cog. Hope - wolftooth ( preferred )- e-13? My question is, can I use these cogs on a 9 speed system? I can find anything on it and suspect perhaps I...
  11. S

NSW SOLD- Rawland Rsogn -650b M-L Road Orientated Gravel Grinding Randonuese

Item: M-L Rawland RSogn 650b bike (imported from the states) Location: Sydney Item Condition: USed- (lightly) Reason for selling: Too many bike - no shed room - 10 year anniversary make up gift Price and price conditions: $1350 or offers - only want to sell complete comes with tires as...
  12. S

stp as first real mountain bike (26in)

My daughter is 7 in Jan. Not impressed with offering at the shops I am considering an stp built a bit shorter in travel and lighter parts. I would probably look for an older 1 and powdercoat it. Or a dmr. Shes 125cm tall. Maybe too soon, for 26in? But the question is. Is an stp an okay base...
  13. S

21.1 threadless conversion adaptor

Could have put this in the vintage thread but more punters here so.... I have an old Ricardo Mtb - I am converting to drop bars... Dont argue just accept this is what I want to do. Though I could look for another lugged steel mountain bike but most are heavy as shit, this is at least a nice...
  14. S

road drop bars 25.4 clamp 44 wide if possible

Item:*road drop bars *Location:*willing to pay post but prefer local Item*Condition:*good Reason*for*buying: 26in touring bike project *Price*and*price*conditions:*$30 or less Extra*Info:*alloy please Pictures:*
  15. S

Christchurch - Accommodation for Port Hills - Cashmere area>?

I am travelling with a couple of mates to Christchurch at the end of October.\ Its my second trip We are wondering where some good value accommodation might be found. Got some clues from Dr Google etc but hoping for some personal experiences Would rather be halfway between Hills and CBD...
  16. S

Suspect 2 bikes on Gumtree Near Penrith / Sydney 1 Scott mtb and 1 Cell Roady

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-region/bicycles/scott-cell-push-bikes-/1027075544 Call me judgemental but I look at the photos and the surrounds and balance it with the language in the ad. Make up your own mind. Edit - add to that the seat heights have no correlation to each other - just...
  17. S

WTB Niner 142x12 dropout/ maxle kit for RIP9

seems to be a shortage at the moment. has been out of stock most places online for 2 months or more Item: Maxle kit 142x 12 for Niner Rip 9 2010-11 Location: Sydney - will pay post Item Condition: New or near new Reason for selling: that would be reason for buying - to match wheels...
  18. S

maxles . do they belong with frame/ fork or wheels

Maybe a dumb question but thought about it and wasnt sure as new to the world of 15mm front and 142mm rear axles. Do the maxles ( or thu axle) belong to the fram and fork or the wheelset? eg if I bought a fork or a frame would I expect the thru axles to go with them or the wheels. Or are they...
  19. S

When is Enough - recent sale - buyer now uncontactable

I think I have sold my Singular 29er frame - BUT how long to I hold on before selling to another interested party, or send to the bay of evil ? The communications have gone like this " ....Will definately take the frame for $XXX ....So consider it sold. I will pick it up Tuesday...
  20. S

SOLD 29er Rockshox reba Race - 2011 (bought October) Lightly ridden 100mm travel

Item: 29er Rockshox Reba Race 100mm - with lockout Location:Northern Sydney Item Condition:v good - scratches on one leg - sliders 100% - steerer 190mm long at least Reason for selling: cashola Price and price conditions: $275 firm Extra Info: Pictures...