Search results

1. mtbmamma

Results for Stromlo round?

onlineresults.com.au
  2. mtbmamma

Carolyn McKinlay R.I.P.

I am so pleased, she gave so much to everyone, it will be wonderful to see something given back to someone who cared as she did. :)
  3. mtbmamma

Carolyn McKinlay: Stroke

That was Carolyn, out there helping, when she could have been at home. Bet she had a smile on her face, she always did.:)
  4. mtbmamma

Carolyn McKinlay R.I.P.

I know and I'm one of them. Thank you. Where is your thread please?
  5. mtbmamma

Carolyn McKinlay R.I.P.

Although it is not my place, I feel that the Mountain Biking community should be aware that Carolyn McKinlay who was, with her husband David, one of CORC's DH Co-ordinators, passed away last week at the extremely young age of 46. Many of you may not know her but you would have been the...
  6. mtbmamma

NSW DH Round 2 Orimbah

Any of 626, Black Santa Cruz V10, Dark Blue Flame D2, mottled orange and red TLD kit? Thanks in advance.:)
  7. mtbmamma

oldest newbie on farkin?

Well you might have to make that 3rd oldest. I started dh and fr two years ago at the tender age of 49 and love it. Except for the fact that I haven't ridden for a while due to a total knee replacement, I just love to go out riding, I'm not very good but hey I don't care. Good luck, the more...
  8. mtbmamma

NSW DH #4 - Nowra Details

Thanks Guys, looking forward to seeing you both. But NO FOOD OR DRINKS!!!!! Not even a coffee wagon!!! Oh well, not to worry. See you soon.:)
  9. mtbmamma

NSW DH #4 - Nowra Details

What time please does practice start Saturday and is there split practice as I have 3 guys in 2 different catagories. Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone. :)
  10. mtbmamma

Del Rio Injury

Are you, is she, well? Oh my god, this is what happens when you are out of the loop and expecting to hear news from a 16 y.o. male. Someone please send my best wishes to Shannon and I really hope that she is not showing any effects from what must have been a terrible crash. Both of Poss and I...
  11. mtbmamma

Oxford Falls this Saturday anyone????

Shuttles Hey Girls, I am shuttling from around 3pm this Saturday, tomorrow. If anyone would like a lift I am happy to do so as I can't ride due to a total knee replacement. I can fit 4 bikes on my car which is a Black Honda CRV MT-387, feel free to say hi and get a lift, it would be my...
  12. mtbmamma

Tom Patton Injured in Training Accident - Updated 14/11/07

Get Well Hey Tom, Sorry it has taken me so long to get onto the forum but I have thought about you and how your Mum and Dad are handling this one. I send you a big hug and lots of get well wishes, ha ha, just what you want hmmmmm? No, really, hope they are taking good care of you in the...
  13. mtbmamma

IXS Gravity DH Finals - Awaba Video

Great to see everyone,with names as well and the track looks so impressive, unreal, daunting even, especially for me. Shame I couldn't walk it. Oh well, next time, walking that is, ha ha. :D
  14. mtbmamma

Awaba state downhill pics yeeew!!

Any of No. 6, White Orange 224 GBR, White Flame Troy Lee Helmet, red white and blue Troy Lee Gear?
  15. mtbmamma

Get well soon roxy.

I went home early yesterday, just before the race run for Elite's. Only heard about Stina's crash at lunch time. Get well soon and don't worry about your gorgeous helmet. As I said yesterday after your first crash, at least it's not your head. Hope you get well, have no lasting injury and are...
  16. mtbmamma

Mtbmamma's knee replacement

I'm out Well I'm finally out of hospital, felt like ages, hate being stuck in one place for too long. I have had a total knee replacement. This is a relatively new prosthesis which should last 30 years and was developed for younger sports people who destroy their knees in bad accidents. My...
  17. mtbmamma

Stupid STUPID STUPID PARENTS!

It took a urine sample from my boy for the hospital to realise that he was bleeding internally and had been for 2 hours at Mt Beauty. Then it took another 8 hours for them to decide on what to do with him, operate to remove the damaged organ and stem the bleeding. My advice, do what you can...
  18. mtbmamma

Something about the person above you.

No but WA is very! Isolated that is.
  19. mtbmamma

Something about the person above you.

No he's not!!! He's my boy, hands off, ha ha!!! As for XC Machine, lives in the most isolated state of the most isolated country in the world. Poor guy!
  20. mtbmamma

One word association thread

wide..........................