Search results

1. R

VIC MRP G3 lower guide/taco

Bump Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. R

VIC MRP G3 lower guide/taco

It's a long shot but Chasing one of these if you have on laying around or even a whole guide that's bent or something please let me know how much you want for it I'm willing to pay postage and shtuff Cheers, dan Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. R

Frame colour

Alloy Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. R

Frame colour

Don't tempt me to go Fluro Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. R

Frame colour

Hahahaha if I get it done I'll be completely wrapping it in frame skin straight afterwards, Go fast points are always needed Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. R

Frame colour

Just wondering if any of yous have resprayed/powder coated your frames black, thinking about doing mine a matt or gloss black but can decide so would like to see before I pull the trigger, how you did it would also be appreciated Cheers, Dan Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. R

Looking for a bolt

interesting, cheers for the input Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. R

Looking for a bolt

Thanks for summing that up haha, my LBS is a giant dealer so he should be able to find something he's got a 2 20ltr tubs almost full of giant specific bolts if not I'll get him to order one in Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. R

Looking for a bolt

Cheers fellas, I'll have a look at the LBS and see if he's got a spare in his glorious box of random shite if not I'll have to look at something along the lines of Andrews idea Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. R

Looking for a bolt

Admin delete if in wrong section (probably is but) Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get one of these bolts, last owner stripped it and I don't want to pull it out untill I've got a new one to put in, it's off a 2015 giant glory 2 Cheers, Dan Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. R

VIC Just seeing what's around downhill rigs

Admin delete if not allowed and im sorry if I'm going against a rule Just looking to see what's out there in the way of downhill bikes, not interested in buying for a few weeks yet but just looking for a basic downhill rig nothin fancy but something sound around the 1300 hundred mark might pay a...
  12. R

Winter jacket

I got a jacket from Aldi, it's not too bad for the price $60 it has a thermal inner shell and a water proof outer shell, granted I get a bit sweaty in it but for the price I'm not complaining Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

bb iscg 05 adapter

Please delete
  14. R

Chainguide 1x setup what to buy

okay guys looking at converting my bike to 1x9 instead of 2 I want to use the 36t ring which is all well and good, but!, there's a massive gap and the chain line in first gear is far from straight, So, here comes the question what kind of money am I up for do I need chainrings, cranks, defiantly...
  15. R

2x9 to 1x9

Hey guys and girls of RB just chasing a few answers after a little let down today at my local DH track after a few chain drops which is a bit random but either way my question is... What's the go with changing it to 1x do I just whack a guide on there or is there more involved like chainrings...
  16. R

2x9 to 1x9

Hey guys and girls of RB, Now I know these are posted all the time but!... I have made my mind I want to do it! Only thing holding me back is the fact is i don't know how to go about it I want my big ring (36t) but there's a rather large gap between it and the BB so I just wanna know if I can...
  17. R

Chain dropping and a possible change to 1x9

Hey guys and girls of RB just chasing a few answers after a little let down today at my local DH track after a few chain drops which is a bit random but either way my questions are... 1. Why is it all of a sudden doing this And 2. What's the go with changing it to 1x do I just whack a guide on...
  18. R

Couple questions about chain dropping

Went for a ride at my local DH track today and the chain dropped 2 times in a matter of 3 short runs and it was a real pain to get it back on so here are my questions... 1. Is there any reason as to why this is happening 2. I'm thinking of going 1x9 instead of 2x9 but on set back is the...
  19. R

Manitou 4 way swinger air shock gone weird

Not a bad idea tbh I'll look into it haha thanks
  20. R

Manitou 4 way swinger air shock gone weird

Thanks Thanks a heap I'll be getting the lbs to do that