Search results

1. C

Moornapa Downhill tracks

HI all has anyone got any info on the Moornapa DH tracks? Ive moved to Sale and check on strava to see whats around thats close to home. I saw that theres some tracks at Moornapa forrest, not much info on strava though. anyone been there? The bloke in the Trek shop said a few blokes head...
  2. C

[VIC] Where's everyone riding this long weekend?

Yeah I thought the same thing. But hard to tell with videos sometimes. I didnt quite get the vid with the bloke on the yellow bike, they sat on the bikes and woddled down the track. But then the coment said they were ballsy and sick. Didn't look to gnarly from the cam though lol
  3. C

Cheers,I'll have another look thanks again
  4. C

Cheers bud I did a google last night and found a youtube vid of it. But from 2009, is it much different now compared to then? jumps berms etc or is it more just a single trail like the vid? cheers cam
  5. C

Vic Downhill series

Thanks bud Yeah I was trying to put down on screen relative niceley as not to stir the pot and upset too many. I think from what ive seen so far its fantastic, all the people have been great. IVe even seen a few people over the rounds that we can put names to and say gd'ay and have a chat...
  6. C

Just having a read here. Anyway I need some new ideas other than Buller to ride this weekend. tles running? Ballarat - I have no idea... You Yangs - shuttles running? Dandenong - I have no idea Where is this Dandenong track you speak of lol?? Dandy isn't too far from home. cheers cam
  7. C

Vic Downhill series

Hi all, Im new to the vic series and did 3 of the 4 rounds this year. Is the series normaly this short? Do people just loose their shit when the sun comes out? eg MT Beauty mrs old mate cracks the shits and screams out to everyone shut the fuck up, I wanna get off this fuckin hill bla bla...
  8. C

Giant glory spring rate and R2C setup advice

Im no guru but i have had a fiddle with my setup. Ive only got a glory 2 so only rebound adjustment on the rear. I started with the rebound in the middle which i think is 8 clicks, It was ok but i found my foot jumping off the pedal on some fasted bouncy stuff. Then turned it a few clicks...
  9. C

camping near mt buller

We saw a fair few tents and vans camped at the base of buller this weekend. Spewing we couldnt find any info about it before we booked a caravan park in mansfield. All good we'll stay there next time. Its looked really nice there and close to the river. Cheers Cam
  10. C

Arthurs seat gondola..

Ive heard that it is meant to be goin ahead, they even anounced it at round 2 baw baw race this weekend. Really hope it does go ahead. I live down that way and unfortunently the locals down here are the most retarded people in the whole world. So many new city folk (wanker greenies) living...
  11. C

Round 2 Baw Baw

Thanks bud I came across this while on the Baw baw main site which is good. Jus have to dig up my maps. Cheers cam There is strictly NO camping permitted within the Resort, however, those wishing to camp can do so in the Baw Baw National Park. As a general guide, the park boundary is...
  12. C

Round 2 Baw Baw

Hey all. Whos going to baw baw this weekend? A mate has bailed on me so im still goin just by myself. Does anyone know how close you can get to the village where your allowed to camp?? I saw a few logging areas on the way in last year for seasons of pain. So I can head in there or just...
  13. C

Maldon Valley Track

Im not sure what valley was like in its hay day, but I rekon the table top at the bottom could do with a tube up. Id do it myself but I live 3 and bit hours away. Not sure which off camber bit before a rock garden. Its funny I cant talk about a particular spot by memory but can ride it with...
  14. C

Maldon Valley Track

Ok thanks for the tips. I guess I'll see what it's like at baw baw. Ive never been there before and pretty new to DH. Ive heard and seen on youtube its got some fast sections, so i guess we'll see how it works out. thanks again cheers cam
  15. C

Maldon Valley Track

G'day all, I went to the last maldon shuttle day in december. ITs was the second time being there and we were more comfortable going faster and harder. practice I guess. Anyway there is one section down the bottom of the valley where it comes out of rocky mess into a hard clay fast downhill...
  16. C

Maldon Ride Day

G'day all Theres a ride shuttle day at Maldon on the 21 Dec if anyone is interested. I believe its 40 bucks plus 5 for day license. A mate and I are heading up Saturday arvo to camp the night there. Shoudl be nice and dusty hahaha Cheers cam
  17. C

Bike lock and chains

Hey fellas thanks for for the replys The computer has shot he nest so on the phone dang it In regards to chains etc I was thinking down the lines of the krypto big arse chain Or Abus or I think Oxford Something tough as. My bikes get stored in our baby's room at the moment. And when...
  18. C

Bike lock and chains

gday Im looking at getting a lock and chain for my bikes, mainly when they are on the bike rack, but also so i can ride to the shop and lock it up while i run inside to grab things. Ive been googling around for a fair while now and I was pretty keen on the Kryptonite chains. almost about to...
  19. C

Is DH only for the younguns?

I've just recently started DH in the last two months roughly I'd been mucking around with a hard tail for good 6 months before the DH rig Was trying to do so,eh adventure races and still will keeping the hard tail But damn DH is sick haha I'm 30 and feel a bit old but love it I'm riding with...
  20. C

Tracks around Sale, VIC

Thanks fellas Checked out the link and saved it Cheers cam